We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Guatemala, the journey and the destination Options

Ice House
#1 Posted : 12/31/2011 3:28:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

This thread is going to be a long time in the making. Guatemala started off as a dream, an idea, a fantasy?

Like many psychonauts I am always looking for the ultimate voyage, the ultimate high.

Where would be the very coolest place to launch into hyperspace?

One day a couple of years ago I was in deep thought and the idea started to come to me. The idea of launching into hyperspace at a Mayan temple. The first time I contemplated it I wasnt very serious. As the days rolled on I thought about it a few more times. I started doing some research and realized that it was possible. The more I thought about it I started building this "Ultimate Breakthrough". Soon a mayan temple wasnt enough. I had constructed in my mind an event that would happen that would result in me entering hyperspace at a mayan temple in the middle of the mountainous Guatemalan jungle, in the middle of the night.

When I started to really put this together in my mind, I realized that it was as simple as going to Guatemala and being at Tikal at night on the solstice and ? Right? Just like that?

Yep just like that..... Except this story is not a trip report, this thread is about the journey to the destination and not the wonderful hyperspace event that happened there.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!