We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello - Live. Love. Light Options

WhoYouCantSee
#1 Posted : 12/29/2011 6:58:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello fellow Nexians and thanks for looking. I've been reading and gaining information on DMT for quite some time on this website and just recently decided to become a member so I could post questions and learn more about others experiences and gain some future insight for my own experiences. Below is just a little bit that I have written on my UT website that I hope will show others a little more about me and my ideas.

I used to think that I wasnt like everyone else, that I was different....that has changed very much learning all that I have through my journeys and studies. One Must always remember to LIVE from the heart and keep only light and love in the heart to obtain truth and happiness.

I believe in everything being connected through energies and frequencies in the Universe, there is a great creator called God in many languages, shapes, and forms. Some of us and maybe even alien pasts; Our souls passing through thousands of years living different lives either here on earth or in totally distant times, Dimentions, or Galaxies. I feel that Love is the universal language of our souls; That dreams and inspired visions are what shapes our evolution and social history. I believe in the age of humanity, that once we were beautiful souls of light all connected by universal love, knowledge and sharing information as a community... (like sharing videos on Youtube or sharing information or truth Blogging )

Some of our souls are Billions of years old and we have always existed as energy before some of us decided to take the mission on EARTH, some getting trapped on here. In some horrid freak universal accident we lost our memories and forgot our community, the love and our own abilities. we wandered many years through many shapes and forms trying to remember who and what we really are, and what our Purpose was.

We are evolving in rapid cycles, we have reached the crown but now we need to understand our other chakras, the lights of our souls. as knowledge without understanding can be confusing. I believe we are experiencing the current age of communication, linking our collective souls, spiritual awakening, and the chakra tree of life. Communication is linked to our throat chakra, in between the heart and third eye chakra. I feel that our global reconnection with physical inventions such as computers and the internet is preparing us for the age of spiritual sight, universal connectivity, and informational insight. And that this age is helping us globally understand the art of communication, helping us reform our communities and freely share information again, both physically and spiritually.

We all need to re-awaken and remember who we truly ARE.

We also see that to our eternal souls life on this Earth is but a page in its library of history. Slowly though the years we have been trying to relight ourselves in order to reveal our souls true nature.

We have the power to heal ourselves. I teach to others to gain self respect, and to stand strong in the journey to healing themselves. It works every time. No matter what condition your spirit is in be it lost, dark or sad, we all have the power to heal ourselves and others, we chose to forget and stopped believing...

I Hope to learn much more and be a positive contributor to the Nexus Community. -Live.Love.Light
Peace - Live.Love.Light

Chx out Experience Vid and music: UTube Page

"Everything I've written is factually fiction!"

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Wyntur
#2 Posted : 12/30/2011 1:17:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Gorgeous. Very well written. Can I ask where your avatar artwork is originally from..?

WhoYouCantSee
#3 Posted : 12/30/2011 8:12:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi, thank you. My artwork I compiled with Paint.Net and images from online. I use fractial filters and different things for effects.
Peace - Live.Love.Light

Chx out Experience Vid and music: UTube Page

"Everything I've written is factually fiction!"