We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
When the student is ready, the teacher will appear Options

dnaj65000
#1 Posted : 12/29/2011 5:17:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello all,

A friend introduced me to Ayahuasca when she told me about her healing experience. When listening to her story, I felt a pull to learn more about this medicine from the Amazon. As I researched it further, I found that it resonated with me on so many levels. On my journey to learn more about the plant and myself, I found this site and the Ayahuasca site to be a wealth of good information. Although it has only been 2 months since I've been introduced to this, I already know that I will have a long term relationship with Ayahuasca. What's crazy is that a relationship with Ayahuasca is actually a relationship with my (higher) self. I am humbled and amazed at what a gift this is.

I am honoured to join this community and I wish to become a contribution to the discussions here.

Love and light,
DNAJ65000

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

oden
#2 Posted : 12/29/2011 5:48:57 AM

odin the one

welcome... all you need is here to study... alot of beautiful people took the time to make sure it was so... good luck with what ever you wish to find or know... you come to it with respect.. a great place to start with aya or the spice... brewing some this week myself.... again welcome..Oden