We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Led my friend on his first journy today! Options

52-dsl
#1 Posted : 12/22/2011 3:06:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm very new to DMT, took my first 3 voyages in the last week. I'm also a fast learner. Besides patience being a virtue in an extraction, I quickly learned you need to pick the right people to experience this amazing chemical.

My first patient was my long time fishing buddy/ party friend. We did acid a few time back in the day among other things, but he was always looking for a good buzz, or escape rather than expanding his mind. He took 3 big ripps, zoned for awhile, and said, "well that was pretty cool, definately warmed me up." I was kinda disappointed.

Today I picked the right candidate though. We used to trip all the time back in the day. And we've been on some real intergallactic voyages together. Plus he atleast took my advice and did some research on it b4 hand. I lightly encouraged him to take 3 hits, but he did atleast get 2 big ones and had to hand me the pipe. But he got to atleast Jupiter I think and said he had excellent visuals ect. I think he liked it almost as much as me.

To sum it up, I gained a great respect for that chemical and will be VERY selective on who I chose to travel for now on. I had one bad trip in 1991 not knowing the blotter was also double dipped in PCP too. I was'nt right for a few weeks after that one! So I know how DMT could really scare someone.

As for me, I'm on a little break cause of a bad living situation till Feb. Don't like the buzzkill of someone I don't want around coming in asking "what's that smell? It smells like burning plastic."

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

oden
#2 Posted : 12/22/2011 4:34:05 AM

odin the one

My first patient was my long time fishing buddy/ party friend. Are you a doctor?

52-dsl
#3 Posted : 12/23/2011 4:09:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Far from it, just a nickname. I'm actually a worthless Heroin junkie that had the world by the balls till I was 23 and started messing with hard drugs as opposed to pot and acid which I've used since age 12. Slowly declined over the past 13 years to the point of having almost nothing now. Clean now due to the fact I'm on house arrest and have to drop twice a week. But everything happens for a reason and ran into a guy in jail this last stint that told me all about dmt mimosa, ect. Read about it since I was young, but thought it was just a 60's thing that I would never see. I might be white trash to most but I'm happy, humble, and blessed!

oden
#4 Posted : 12/23/2011 4:31:31 AM

odin the one

my friend there are alot here that found a way out of addiction... threat of jail is not the only way to clean yourself... perhaps some will share their ways...if its what you truly want to do.. no one is worthless and i hope you find away to see that... your honest about why your clean.. thats a good start for your soul.. sounds like you got aways to go.. have you ever tried aya? something that i learned in this fourm that now marks every move i make now.. is (hurt people hurt and healed people heal) im sure you have let down alot of people including yourself that love or loved you.. i think its time you stood up broke those chains that you let tear you down... do not mean to sound preachy i come from care and respect... i truly hope you find how important you could be to others fighting your fight..<3 Oden

52-dsl
#5 Posted : 12/24/2011 5:20:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Oden. I appreciate the wisdom. That is a goal of mine is to be healed,not just dry. And to be able to mentor those going down that path. It's a growing, major epidemic in my part of the counry compared to 5 years ago.

BTW, hallucinogens are not drugs (my opinion). If that was the case, then I'd have to consider all my hobbies that produce natural highs drugs also.

ApeironCertain
#6 Posted : 12/24/2011 5:47:12 AM

Elf-machining Transformed Self

Hey 52,

I'm pretty much a newbie here too but I've tread a similar path as well. My interest in DMT is in part due to my hopes that it has similar anti-addictive properties in its simpler forms as aya or ibogaine(home-brewing ayahuasca is really not an option for me not to mention I don't have the benefit of a shaman/guide to make the most of an aya session)

So, I too hope to learn a lot here and maybe even make connections that can help guide me further towards the path of wholeness/wholesomeness and be free of opiates once and for all. You may probably be aware of Kratom by now, and if not I'd definitely suggest you check it out for helping to deal with cravings, as its set me free in the last few years in ways I never could have imagined. I'd probably be 6-feet under or locked away somewhere by now if it hadn't been for kratom. That said, I don't want to use that herb forever either.

So here I am in a similar boat to yours, just 2 sub-breakthrough experiences so far, and really looking forward to (and somewhat apprehensive over) traversing deeper... I may be able to talk myself into a guaranteed breakthough dose at some point this weekend...that would be ideal.

Anyway just want to let you know you're definitely not alone and here's to your health mate!
‎"I now see well: we cannot satisfy
our mind unless it is enlightened by
the truth beyond whose boundary no truth lies."
- Dante, the Divine comedy, Paradiso, as translated by Allen Mandelbaum

52-dsl
#7 Posted : 12/24/2011 7:04:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey AP,

I'll probably get criticized for saying this, but I actually plan on using dmt to help stay clean off opiates. They should'nt even be compared.

I was a functional addict that mainly just used after work. I do hard manual labor so I'd do a big fat shot of H after work so I could have energy to get other things done. A good run, or workout topped with a nice dmt trip would achieve the same thing for me.

I live in Milwaukee. Besides for about 6 months like 3-4 years ago (b-4 the kid got popped off), I hav'nt even seen acid around for atleast 10 years. But have atleast 5 H dealers at any given time who I could have something delivered immediately.. I'm sure their's hallucinogens floating aroung Milwaukee still these days, but I'm older and not the type to go out seeking things anyway.

No, I don't know anything about Kratom.? Don't want to if it's an opiate.

oden
#8 Posted : 12/28/2011 10:31:35 PM

odin the one

I think you started the right path.... good luck in all you do<3