We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Who am I? Options

dontworryaboutgod
#1 Posted : 12/28/2011 2:09:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I presume this is a vetting process of sorts, but I wonder if you're desires are to filter something out or to encourage newcomers to become engaged.

Well, if I make it to shore, I will particpate in discussion from time to time but my nature will cause me to forget, albeit temporarily, entirely of this communities existence. You see my memory, in this plane, fails me through deception, destraction and incompetency. I almost need prompts to sustain an engagement with any element of my life! I suffer from visual appariations, similar or the same as HPPD, visual snow or some other unruly phenomenon abusing my vision. Knock on, or concurrent, effects of this are attention similar to that of ADD (attention defienct disorder). My art projects are testament to this. I start a new project but am distracted by the next prior to completioton of the previous.

Okay, so that is a little disclaimer of my own. I would love to become engaged with your community but my play the role of a friend who come to visit 4 times a year but stays for a month each time.

If that is not a problem then read on, friend.

SWIM was a traveller only through LCD, K and 2CB/I for a year or two in his early 20's (SWIM is now 27). Since then SWIM tried DMT twice but it was rare and all of the above was put on the back burner during a year of 'serious' work.

Following this SWIM moved to live in Ecuador, predominantly in the Amazon. SWIM lived with a shaman named Marco and his family (no others in this area). For some of this time three Americans stayed there, and once a German friend, but for some time it was just family and SWIM.

During this time SWIM had various Ayuhasca experiences, mild to truly visionary (can be described in another part of the forum). While not like a DMT breakthrough, these were useful experiences for SWIM but can only be described as mild compared to Maikoa (Brugmansia type plant). SWIM thought Maikoa would be like LSD but it was like combining two worlds, like providing access to another plane that occupies the same space as ours. This 'trip' can be described elsewhere too.

Now SWIM is back in the motherland and after a year he would benefit from a breakthrough. That is why SWIM asked if I had seen this website.

Personally, I do not actually need to take advantage of medicines to breakthrough at night. I just go to bed because every single night I have vivid dreams! SWIM has these two but would like to have the added benefits of DMT.

What do I want from this forum? To share ideas with like minded people. What is on the other side? What happens if we say yes when a being asks us to stay? (Happened to SWIM and a friend of his in the jungle!).

Speak soon!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DoctorMantus
#2 Posted : 12/28/2011 2:32:23 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

dontworryaboutgod wrote:
I presume this is a vetting process of sorts, but I wonder if you're desires are to filter something out or to encourage newcomers to become engaged.

Well, if I make it to shore, I will particpate in discussion from time to time but my nature will cause me to forget, albeit temporarily, entirely of this communities existence. You see my memory, in this plane, fails me through deception, destraction and incompetency. I almost need prompts to sustain an engagement with any element of my life! I suffer from visual appariations, similar or the same as HPPD, visual snow or some other unruly phenomenon abusing my vision. Knock on, or concurrent, effects of this are attention similar to that of ADD (attention defienct disorder). My art projects are testament to this. I start a new project but am distracted by the next prior to completioton of the previous.

Okay, so that is a little disclaimer of my own. I would love to become engaged with your community but my play the role of a friend who come to visit 4 times a year but stays for a month each time.

If that is not a problem then read on, friend.

SWIM was a traveller only through LCD, K and 2CB/I for a year or two in his early 20's (SWIM is now 27). Since then SWIM tried DMT twice but it was rare and all of the above was put on the back burner during a year of 'serious' work.

Following this SWIM moved to live in Ecuador, predominantly in the Amazon. SWIM lived with a shaman named Marco and his family (no others in this area). For some of this time three Americans stayed there, and once a German friend, but for some time it was just family and SWIM.

During this time SWIM had various Ayuhasca experiences, mild to truly visionary (can be described in another part of the forum). While not like a DMT breakthrough, these were useful experiences for SWIM but can only be described as mild compared to Maikoa (Brugmansia type plant). SWIM thought Maikoa would be like LSD but it was like combining two worlds, like providing access to another plane that occupies the same space as ours. This 'trip' can be described elsewhere too.

Now SWIM is back in the motherland and after a year he would benefit from a breakthrough. That is why SWIM asked if I had seen this website.

Personally, I do not actually need to take advantage of medicines to breakthrough at night. I just go to bed because every single night I have vivid dreams! SWIM has these two but would like to have the added benefits of DMT.

What do I want from this forum? To share ideas with like minded people. What is on the other side? What happens if we say yes when a being asks us to stay? (Happened to SWIM and a friend of his in the jungle!).

Speak soon!

Welcome New member it is very nice to have you.

one thing as for the ADD thing, i am sure we all have it to an extent.

Your read was great, It really sounds like you have been living the experience. I would truly love to hear some reports from you sometime soon.

I find you have some good energy and wisdom, I like the fact that you show respect and that your intentions are not all set on breaking through. And yes Vivid Dreams are great, What about lucid dreaming, do you have some practice or exp in that area.

I can say you have found the right place, i am sure you will find at least one person that relates to your experience, The nexus is a large place, i think you will find it is very nice. Smile Peace for now, see you around the forum.

"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

dontworryaboutgod
#3 Posted : 12/28/2011 1:51:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

@DoctorMantas

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I have quite a lot of lucid dreaming experiences, especially when compared with most people I meet, but in more recent months the lines have become a bit blurry. I can quite often realise I am dreaming because some link between my body and mind becomes inexplicably active during the dream. Then I become aware that my 'real life' body is moving and my dream self becomes unresponsive or impaired. In the dream my vision becomes cloudy and my movement difficult or restricted!

I link this to bouts of sleep paralysis I used to suffer from time to time. I try not to repeat the stories too much for fear that awareness is a trigger but since I'm new here..! I think the current issue is a step between sleep paralysis and lucid dreaming. Whereas before, sleep paralysis would be my body paralysed, eyes presumably open (cannot confirm) and the dream state being based upon my physical surroundings.

When I return to my flat later or tomorrow I will dig out SWIMs nearly finished trip report from Brugmansia (a Datura strain). While on the subject I must make it clear that I would not recommend any Datura to the strength SWIM tried to anyone. Reading the report might sounds fun, crazy and interesting from a metaphysical point of view, but I believe SWIM has suffered knock on detrimental effects. Again, these effects will be mentioned in the report.

I look forward to learning about extractions. It seems to be a modernised version of the brewing process for Ayuhasca. Does anyone talk or sing to their vine during an extraction?