We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My entry in the world of the spice Options

Sunyata47
#1 Posted : 12/16/2011 11:29:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's been a while since I've tried DMT for the first time and I thought it would be the time for me to get more involved into this thing which seems for me the answer to many questions. So I'm going to start here about the first impressions the spice made on me.

Psychedelics all came to me in only one year, DMT included. I already knew about the sacred power of the mushrooms and I was, most of all, a great lover of the holy blotter. I still think LSD is the most useful psychedelic I know (maybe because I don't really learned to know the spice yet!) for me. One day my brother came up to me talking about the most powerful psychedelic existing on earth, showing me youtube videos of Terrence McKenna. I decided that this would be the next psychedelic to try on my list. I red the wikipedia articles on it, and learned the very basics but the first time I bought it, I didn't realize how powerful was what I had in my hands (but who really did the first time :winkSmile I already had a pot glass pipe. I washed it, and here we go for the first try, keeping in mind it would be really stronger than LSD.

What a silly thing to think. Simply really stronger than LSD???

BOOM!

I was gone in what I know now to be in between. Still looking at my brother, I tried to communicate him how fucked up it/I was (with little success)! Then I dropped on the floor while everything was turning into pure gold, emerald, rubby, silver, and every kind of unknown jewels kept by hidden dragons. I felt being in this agreable void for a couple hours. And then I thought: Konwing time means nothing in this kind of trip, maybe a couple hours here is like 30-45 minutes in the reality. Oh shit. I should be back. I started freaking out a bit, thinking am I dead or my brain is just fucked up? And if it's only my brain, will I ever gat sane again? I really wasn't sure. I thought my mind had snapped. But as you all know, my brother outside had lived only a couple minutes and really laughed at me when I told him I was dead-sure I was gone for 45 minutes. The first thing I said, probably like a lot of people: NEVER AGAIN!

But after integrating what had just happened to me, I decided to do more in the middle of summer.

Then I discovered the whole community of forums about DMT and got into teks, thinking at first that it was a lot to expensive to buy in the street and after because it's always better to make your own stuff when you can. I made an STB on a 100g of mimosa and after one recrystalization, I obtained a beautiful pale-yellow fine powder which looked pure enough to worth the try. And it was a total success.

This time I had a real breakthrough.

I got in the swirling tunnel to the clear-light and finally reached the door. I was suddenly in a pitch-black hyperspace. Then started to appear huge DNA chains turning in the background while indian Gods were appearing. First there was a Bouddha sitting in lotus in a Erlenmeyer and then Ganesh appeared once again to me (he is a recurring vision for me) dancing with elves. What? Elves? Like the one everyone talk about?!?!? Nice! I felt they were waiting and they welcomed me and we danced together. At the very end of my trip, the Great Elf Mother came to me, covering me with love to make me feel I can come back whenever I want because we have a lot to discuss.

The reality faded in while I opened my eyes, smiling at my friends asking how it was...Smile

After realizing I really extracted DMT, I decided to explore this world more and more and talk to people who does it to understand more parts of our reality as time goes by.
Everything you will read from my posts are only the overflows of my dreams and imaginations. If it sounds unreal, it's because it is! Please don't take for real what's not, I'm just a dreamer living in his cloud of fantasy...

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

۩
#2 Posted : 12/23/2011 6:31:42 PM

Awesome experience report.Very happy

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

MooshyPeaches
#3 Posted : 12/23/2011 7:23:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great experience! that first breakthrough opens up a whole realm of possibilities that previously wouldnt even be considered eh?

Shamasi Wiz
#4 Posted : 12/25/2011 9:19:40 AM

kissing stars, pissing lightning, dancing upside down

Sounds pretty incredible, and hopefully you're just getting your feet wet on your way to a bigger, deeper, weirder, and more awesome pool.Smile I'm excited to see where you're headed. Good luck, and Godspeed.

And on a side note: Ganesh has appeared to me only once, but it was a big part of me reigniting my interest in DMT. This was about two years ago, well before I had ever tried the spirit molecule, but I had some knowledge about it. I spent the night at my friend's little brother's house, and I had this wild dream where Ganesh was dancing in slow motion in my front yard. It was intensely psychedelic and very beautiful. Then, I walked back into my house, and these two human/reptilian beings cornered me, asking me if I had any DMT in a very negative and intimidating way. It was a weird combination of beauty and creepiness, and very vivid. Then, about an hour after I woke up, my friend's little brother(who knew nothing of DMT and had yet to see the movie) threw on a Joe Rogan comedy special dvd, and Joe got a question about DMT and went on like a ten minute rant about it, which he describes in a funny, enthusiastic, and enthralling way. The synchronicity of it blew me away, and eventually led me here.SmileSorry to throw this on your post, but the memory just came back and made me giddy.

I'd be interested in hearing about your other interactions with that amazing elephantine being.
"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."

Sunyata47
#5 Posted : 12/27/2011 12:39:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Please don't be sorry talking about that elefant!

The thing is a still don't know much about Ganesh except that he's one of the three major gods of hindouism. Do you know a great book about hindou gods and hindouism in general that would be good for a total beginer of hindouism? I'm a lot into zen bouddhism but I know sadly nothing about hindouism and I don't know where to learn about it!

Please help!
Everything you will read from my posts are only the overflows of my dreams and imaginations. If it sounds unreal, it's because it is! Please don't take for real what's not, I'm just a dreamer living in his cloud of fantasy...

Shamasi Wiz
#6 Posted : 12/27/2011 6:40:08 PM

kissing stars, pissing lightning, dancing upside down

My knowledge on Hinduism is pretty limited also, which is why I thought it was weird that Ganesh popped into my dream. I don't know of a good introductory book, but "It's Here Now(Are You?)" by Bhagavan Das is a fun and interesting read about an American's journey to India in the 60's and his immersion into that culture and their rituals/beliefs.
"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."