We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
recomended dose Options

mentalextentions
#1 Posted : 6/25/2007 6:16:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

swim heard like 50mg, or a size of a pea is a good doese... she also heard to just use everything you got and save the rest for next time... whats your recomendation?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Garulfo
#2 Posted : 6/26/2007 12:18:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Use everything you CAN and KEEP the rest for next time Cool However, SWIM would say that "use everything you CAN" might be a quite harsh experience. SWIM 'enjoy' more casual doses but then it is a recreative use. Big doses are undoubtly 'tranformative' ones.

THE DIMETHYL MAN MAN
#3 Posted : 6/26/2007 1:07:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

it depends what you're smoking out of. if it's a regular pipe or freebaser, you're going to have to take multiple tokes to actually breakthrough. i've been doing my doses out of a roor, and although i havent tried it (yet), im pretty sure i could manage up to 100mg or more in just one gulp of air. YIKES! for a regular pipe i would advise packing in a bit more than a regular dose. that way if you botch the vaporization a bit you'll have some extra substance to fall back on. i wouldnt really worry about dosing too much since you'll basically lose all function by the time you breakthrough. good luck on your endeavors~! HAVE A NICE DAY
Jorkest wrote:
SWIM was flying through many rooms and came to one where there were hundreds of cartoon women with jimjam shooting out of their tits

mentalextentions
#4 Posted : 6/26/2007 2:16:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

how much for a light bulb?

free spirit
#5 Posted : 6/26/2007 3:06:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

umm a good first time dose is say 30 mgs... as you become comfy dose higher. some peopel have harder and softer heads for dmt, and that doesnt necesarily correlate w/ their hard heads for other psychedelics. i have a high tolerance to everything, but can get remarkably far on suprisingly little dmt, that being said ive done very high doses of it w/ great satisfaction. id opt out of a lightbulb, and freebasing in general, unless you know how to vape freebases (ie you have smoked meth out of a bulb or methpipe) meaning its sorta tricky... easiest way yet can be somewhat wasteful is on a bed of herb (pot, parsley,mint,etc..)

free spirit
#6 Posted : 6/26/2007 3:07:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

double post

psilocybin
#7 Posted : 6/26/2007 1:58:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

from erowid Smoked DMT Dosages Threshold 2 - 5 mg Light 10 - 20 mg Common 20 - 40 mg Strong 40 - 60 mg http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt_dose.shtml from tihkal DOSAGE : 60 - 100 mg (smoking) http://www.erowid.org/li...ne/tihkal/tihkal06.shtml I'd recommend you start with 25mg and work your way up slowly.It's always best when trying a new substance to start low until you know your comfortable with it.

mentalextentions
#8 Posted : 6/26/2007 3:31:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

its not me... swim tried it last night with out a sitter.. he said he tried just a little and felt the room colors changed so stoped there.. he layed down, nothing realy intence just some light patterns not that full of color...he came to like a wall like pattern and thought to himself if he took enough he would have been able to go to the otherside.... he said the best part was the feeling in his body, the only thing which he could feel was his heart beat... after 5 mins he got up and walked around and felt very nice and everything looked beatiful even himself.... next time he said he is going to hold more in and try to break through...