We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings Options

Sayaqua
#1 Posted : 10/29/2011 3:29:25 AM

?

Hello All,

This is my introduction essay. I hope you like it.

I've used DMT once and don't think I had what most people here seem to call a "breakthrough", but went up to and maybe inside what I think McKenna is referring to as the Chrysanthemum.

My experience of it was a sortof massive kaleidoscope fractal ball that that "I" floated towards and just inside of. It was moving rapidly and reconfiguring and there seemed to be a synesthesia between what I was seeing and the body sensations I was feeling, which were almost orgasmic.

It seemed incredibly beautiful but I also remember having a sense that what I was witnessing was impossible. I don't remember what was impossible about it though. I have a vague sense that the motions of the Kaleidoscope defied my understanding of physical reality somehow.

I later reflected that possibly what I was witnessing was the crown chakra, in part because I had the experience of rising through my skull. (Interestingly my friend experienced moving through his genitals, and he happens to be a very sexual) person http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chakra

I also experienced what I've read other people describe as correlation between awareness of being in awe at the same time that the immersion recedes. It also made me think about the idea in Buddhist meditation of peace abiding. I considered that if that makes sense in this world it probably makes sense in the DMT world. I sortof hypothesized that what happens on DMT is that the soul is unmoored from the body and that in that life the more you can abide in a radical acceptance without aversion or attraction the further your soul might travel. Of course this is a bunch of thinking.

What I really appreciate the experience for is the unintelligible aspects

Using DMT prompted me to think alot about the nature of the soul and reconsider the way I perceived reality. I'd done other psychedelics but this is it's own category (although I've heard salvia is similar)

I would like to do it again and have some friends who would help make and like to be in on a session. One concern I have though is that the experience felt so good and seemed so real, as if rather than doing a drug I was transported to another place. After I did it I couldn't stop thinking about it and wanted to go back there really soon. The feeling gradually dissipated, but I won't want to have a weekend session and not be able to function at work because I'm fixated on another soul trip.

It'll likely be a little while before I do it again, but I'm also curious about "setting intention" and people's experiences with how setting an intention before the trip affects it. but it's not an urgent question, I'll bring up again later as a separate thread.

Thanks for reading if you made it this fa

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

oden
#2 Posted : 10/29/2011 8:10:00 AM

odin the one

welcome you came to the rt place.. i have not done it yet but will soon,, try hauntings posts to help answer about set up...i would like to give you more.. but im new to dmt as of now.. and can only say the research you need seems to be here.. and friend they really love to help... again welcome..

oden
#3 Posted : 10/29/2011 9:21:15 AM

odin the one

Sayaqua
#4 Posted : 12/25/2011 8:05:16 AM

?

Thanks Oden! That chart is a nice guide