We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hours of full lotus cleared the spine, D' got me a "cosmic interview" Options

JetBlack Neon
#1 Posted : 12/23/2011 5:57:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hours of full lotus cleared the spine, D' got me a "cosmic interview"

The "people" I made contact with were so advanced and perfect,, I just hope its not the last i hear from them..

When I smoke i can feel crunching clearing blockages inside my brain (the whole spine is already clear), puffing "'Tina" also is very useful for me in clearing blocks.

I realized that staying in these 'opened states" without DMT requires a HUGE amount of energy (if you want to skype with other dimensions your gonna need a ton of fuel for your space shuttle..

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

nen888
#2 Posted : 12/23/2011 1:53:07 PM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..opening the gates in NYCSmile ..high-rise indeed
welcome to the nexus JetBlack Neon..i'm curious what these advanced people looked like..?

unclesyd
#3 Posted : 12/23/2011 3:37:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So when are we going to be able to read this interview??? Sounds interesting, what questions were asked and answered.

Outsa, Woutsa
Remember, if the women dont find you handsome.....they might as well find you handy.

JetBlack Neon
#4 Posted : 12/23/2011 4:46:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

nen888 wrote:
..opening the gates in NYCSmile ..high-rise indeed
welcome to the nexus JetBlack Neon..i'm curious what these advanced people looked like..?

Thanks NENtriple8 and unclesyd- they looked human and possessed skin color that i'd never had the pleasure of seeing before, their faces were perfectly familiar to this day and age. It was like an interview, in that I had an audience with a kind of Cosmic Council, and I could only see them with my eyes open.
They were projecting live "webcam" images of themselves, so it really felt like an advanced inter-galactic skype session. I could also hear audio as if it was projected directly into my mind and they only spoke to me in English. Not much was said, which is too bad because the "line" was crystal clear (no idea whether they were of another planet/dimension or just from another time). I felt an intense psychic connection to them, my attitude at the time started as a childish competitive "who's mind is stronger?" and then gave way to a silenced staring contest, as I quietly hoped they would deem me worthy of lasting friendship...