We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello everyone Options

Guyomech
#1 Posted : 12/22/2011 6:19:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Oil painting, Acrylic painting, Digital and multimedia art, Trip integration

Hi, Guy Aitchison here. I've been experimenting with psychedelics- and making art inspired by the experience- since around 1990. I'm old school enough that I've even seen Terence McKenna speak in person. Much of the art I do is in the form of tattoo work, although I also work in paint, sculpture, digital media, etc. I'd like to invite you all to check out my galleries at www.hyperspacestudios.com, including the videos posted there. I share the site with my wife Michele Wortman, who is a very inspiring visionary artist, and have enjoyed collaborating with her and many other artists throughout my life- I believe collaboration is great not only for exploring unique creative territory, but also for the very healthy purpose of putting the ego in the back seat.

The work in the "lightforms" gallery is the most directly DMT-inspired work I have posted.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

actualfactual
#2 Posted : 12/22/2011 6:46:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm digging the work on your site!

Welcome aboard, I think you will fit in quite well!

cosmos13
#3 Posted : 12/22/2011 8:38:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

52-dsl
#4 Posted : 12/23/2011 3:47:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My friend that was on his first voyage with me yesterday was just talking about you. He's a tatoo artist too, and admires your work. That's probably him above me here.... Just see he's from Milwaukee too. I' a dumb @#! with this stuff!