We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Love and Terror of DMT Options

rsmokes
#1 Posted : 12/19/2011 2:09:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey Everyone. Been lurking the site around here for awhile and I jump in the chat every now and then. I first tried dmt about a month ago. I was able to procure myself .2 of the magical substance from my best friend who knew the right old heads. My first does was small. I cant say exactly cause we were using a hundredths scale not a true mg scale. so my first does on scale was a lil less then .02. so my guess was the first does was around 15mg. Now the smoking method used is not perfect. Just over some lovely mj ashes. The first does was incredibly and it wasnt even all tht. The body high/ euphoria was amazing, though i think this isnt noted in higher does as the visual intensity takes over. Flat colors and the room warping around, but nothing more intense then my shroom jurneys. The second does was much more, around 40mg. same guessing same scale. This was intense the room started to transform. The spades on the 8 card i was using to weigh immediately started to dance by themselves, as i exhaled the room went nuts. gears popped out the dresser. others in the room were very alien like except my boy who looked like one of those old ancient stone big heads. I know that I havnt had a breakthrough and fact is Im fine with that for now. it dosnt take a breakthrough or even much over a small 10mg does to tell you this is powerful stuff.

Cant wait to do my own extraction and get me a GVG. I wanna changa and pharma next time. not at the same time lol

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

nen888
#2 Posted : 12/21/2011 10:45:21 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..hi rsmokes, like your brief description..
i think smaller doses can be better for getting personal growth work done, so yeah breakthroughs aren't everything..
'magical substance'..good choice of phrase..Smile

3rdI
#3 Posted : 12/21/2011 11:24:12 AM

veni, vidi, spici

hello rsmokes, how you doing?

did you close your eyes when you smoalked or did you just get fixated on the room? if you didnt close your eyes i would recommend it vey highly.

rsmokes wrote:
it dosnt take a breakthrough or even much over a small 10mg does to tell you this is powerful stuff.

i think this is very important as people can get mixed up in wanting to breakthrough over everything else, i luckily had one early on but i certainly felt like i was chasing something to begin with, once the BT had been experieneced i enjoyed my journeys much more.

I think the fact that you are willing to take it as it comes rather than chasing something you cant quite see, will be very beneficial to your experiences.
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year