We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New member Options

52-dsl
#1 Posted : 12/20/2011 6:46:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had to join one of these forums after my first dmt experience (the other day). Read about, and been wanting to try dmt since I started trippin in 1989. But I live in Wisconsin, don't really know many hip folks, and semi computer illiterate. I DO know alot about oldskool phsycadellic, and am a pretty good backwoods chemist. Also was fortunate to meet someone in jail that educated me bout things/imfo you can find online. I was just under the assumption dmt was like STP, a 60's thing that was'nt around anymore and I was probably never gonna have the privilage of trying.
Anyway, I wanna talk about my first experience and hopefully get some imput/advice. I drilled a small hole in the end of a test tube with a diamond dremel tool bit, loaded it, and vaporized it with a torch type lighter. It did'nt really produce smoke until I started hitting it. Took a HUGE hit and no smoke came out when I exhaled. Took another, and it smoked a little more normally (exhaled some smoke). Started to feel it, did a 3rd big one, held it, cleared the pipe even though I don't think I wanted anymore at that point. WOW! Did it hit me hard! I researched it thoroughly before hand, but still was not quite prepared for what happened next... Now I understand it's just unexplainable. I do remember it was very similar to one of my heavy acid trips, one of my 10+ hits (over 1000mcgs) peaks. But the visuals were'nt as good. More swirlyish, melting, a little faster moving. Lacking the colors, kalidioscope patterns, things you could'nt even imagine your mind could produce like lsd. It did slightly scare me like the first min., but that's a good thing for me. That's hard to explain but I like that feeling of.... Nevermind. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved it! Did it again like 6 hrs later, 4 hits but was kinda disappointed. Was better the first time. Then I waited a day and smoked some of the clear white as opposed to the off white crystals last night, and that did it! Could only get 3 monster hits and had to drop the pipe.Think I came pretty close to that 'void' yall talk about. And the visuals were way better. It was just soo clean and pure! Absolutely amazing! Wish I had more friend to do this with. Only have 2 oldschool trip buddys even interested in trying.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 12/20/2011 7:15:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

What extraction do you like to use for extracting DMT?

Did you consider taking dmt orally too, as in ayahuasca or pharmahuasca?

(oh and, btw, maybe try to add a couple of paragraphs for easier reading)

Be well!