We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
You are loving caring people and I'm so sorry Options

jigsaw
#1 Posted : 12/20/2011 9:03:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I was ki. Somehow the ibogaine was resent to me. I am so sorry. The world is a jigsaw and while I am different from normal people I need to get along with you. We need to care for each other.

A1pha, I insulted you as a dude. I'm so sorry.

I am so sorry for talking smack. I wish I could look you in the eyes and tell you how sorry I am.

These days I feel a connection to my fellow human beings. I try to make the effort to smile and be friendly and genuine. Its a good way to make friends.

Trav, I won't let you down. Thank-you

You want me to explain my psychosis. Well while I was waiting for my anti-psychotics to wear off for the first lot of ibogaine it fed on my ego like a little pink cup cake. After I got conned out of $500 I got a "**** the world" egotistical attitude. I have to watch what I say, I'm different.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

jigsaw
#2 Posted : 12/20/2011 9:45:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

oh and sorry I used chart music to punish you for banning me from chat for a day. :evil:

endlessness
#3 Posted : 12/20/2011 11:27:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome back, jigsaw Smile

I hope you can have the strenght to follow a balanced path in your life, as well as be a good contributing member of this community!

We are all different and crazy in one way or another, but we can all, each in our own way, try to integrate our crazyness in a healthy way that works in favor of our inner growth and that affects others around us positively (or at least not negatively). I hope you find the support and inspiration in the different characters here, to keep going on a good path.

Be well!