We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ayahuasca Question Options

paranoid716
#1 Posted : 12/28/2008 1:22:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you very much for reading..

Im fairly experienced with the spirit molecule, however my girlfriend has long awaited on non-smoked experience.

Ive made ayahuasca before with good results, but this time I want it to be perfect.

I ordered 56 grams of MHRB and I already have enough syrian rue. I was wondering the best technique for making drinkable ayahuasca, if you will, and will 56 grams be enough for three people.

I weigh aproc. 160 , my girlfriend is 105, and a very good friend of ours is 100 lb. Will a brew with 56 grams be enough for a good journey?

I was planning on brewing with lemon and a bit of vitamin c, then simmering to a smaller amount to drink. making the syrian rue tea seperate and drink that about 45 minutes prior to the experience, and my girlfriend and I were planning to take some promethazine to extend our time before purge.

Methods, Ideas, input is all greatly appreciated.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Nanaki
#2 Posted : 12/28/2008 1:55:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, SWIM doesn't use MHRB by itself, he extracts the DMT from this. He combines 50mg of DMT, 120mg of Harmine, and 80mg of THH (Tetrahydroharmine). The latter 2 are purchased as extracts from online vendors.

He mixes in a little citric acid to dissolve the freebase DMT and Harmine, and swallows it. Lasted about 5 hours, and was very fluid. No nausea at all.

However, for a true ayahuasca, many recommend going Cappi and P. Viridis instead of the Syrian Rue.

SWIM has no experience with syrian rue, but others have used that. They tend to vomit, which is part of the experience and very cleansing from what SWIM has read.
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

paranoid716
#3 Posted : 12/28/2008 2:05:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I know my method is not that of true ayahuasca, but I would rather not extract if I dont have to. Just have a nice calm day of brewing and end it with a amazing journey with my love.

I was just inquiring about methods using my ingredients, but thank you for that input.

'Coatl
#4 Posted : 12/28/2008 2:43:19 AM

Teotzlcoatl

If you want to make Ayahuasca, you'll need Caapi and Psychotria/Diplopterys.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

paranoid716
#5 Posted : 12/28/2008 3:26:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

so your telling me I cant make a DMT brew, not ayahuasca persay, with just MHRB and syrian rue

Nanaki
#6 Posted : 12/28/2008 3:30:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes you can do that. They call it pharmahuasca I believe. They use like 151 proof gin or something to extract the MHRB, into capsules. Or even everclear would work. Then it's evapped and the leftovers go into capsules if I'm correct.

What you have will work, but will probably take a little prep. I'd research pharmahuasca.
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

'Coatl
#7 Posted : 12/28/2008 3:31:21 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
so your telling me I cant make a DMT brew, not ayahuasca persay, with just MHRB and syrian rue

Yes, true Ayahuasca (made with botanicals from the Amazion River Basin) always contains Caapi vine and possbily Psychotria and/or Diplopterys, but traditional Ayahuasca never contains Mimosa or Syrian Rue.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

The Traveler
#8 Posted : 12/28/2008 4:18:27 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

For true Ayahuasca you need b.caapi with a light bringing plant like chacruna or chaliponga, if you like to go that route I'll be very heppy to give you a recipe.

But for pharmahuasca 56 grams for three grams should be more then enough, normally about 10g per person is a good dose. For three persons you need about 9 grams of syrian rue or three gram per person.

Remember that with Ayahuasca or this ayahuasca analogue purging is imminent and you should take that into account for your journey.

'Coatl
#9 Posted : 12/28/2008 5:04:56 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Ya, your gonna hurl...

Traditional Ayahuasca-

Caapi 50-75 grams
Psychotria 25-45 grams
Diplopterys 7-13 grams
Cat's Claw Uncaria tomentosa ~ 10-30 grams

polytrip
#10 Posted : 12/28/2008 1:03:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
With caapi, especially white caapi vine, there's less chance of having to throw up. With MHRB cold water infusion there's also less chance of that, then with boiled extract.
Syrian rue is the most unpleasant DMT potentiater i'm familiar with and mimosa tastes groce when it's boiled in water.
Take it on an empty stomach.

paranoid716
#11 Posted : 12/28/2008 4:10:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Whats the best way of doing a cold water extract on MHRB , as to make it more tolerable.

'Coatl
#12 Posted : 12/28/2008 4:34:39 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Don't even think for a second your gonna get away without puking, just embrace it, theres no way around it.

I say boil it up and start drinking! Next time you'll know to go with Caapi!

polytrip
#13 Posted : 12/28/2008 5:00:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
'Coatl wrote:
Don't even think for a second your gonna get away without puking, just embrace it, theres no way around it.

I say boil it up and start drinking! Next time you'll know to go with Caapi!

You can take aya, very strong aya even, without puking. But i agree with coatl that there's no recipe or procedure that guarantees no puking.
Nevertheles, with rue i'm sure you will throw up and with boiled MHRB it's also absoultely innevitable.
If you mix MHRB with cold water, stir and filter it now and then and leave it in the fridge for a night and then filter it some more you will have an extract that will definately work with caapi.
But since you're gonna do it with rue you will have to throw up anyway, so maybe you should just follow coatl's advice.

'Coatl
#14 Posted : 12/28/2008 5:30:02 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I think it's his first time, just boiling it up and drinking will be an easy method and I think you'll learn alot Pleased

You could try a cold water first and then just boil the rest, or whatever.... play around with it, but make sure you get a good dose, I'd brew it all at once as well and use it within 3 days.

Start with a small cup, but not too small.

coz42
#15 Posted : 12/28/2008 6:36:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

An egg white has been used to reduce tannins in the brew. Haven't tried it myself but it does make sense; I do enjoy the effects after purging. Others might not be ready for that kind of breakthrough. Maybe would suggest boiling the rue/rootbark separately adding the egg white to the rue.

http://home.comcast.net/~jimalexander2/Fining.htm
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught. ~Baba Dioum

paranoid716
#16 Posted : 12/28/2008 7:35:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ive done the boiling, filtering reboiling plant, and then combining and reducing before. I usually add in the syrian rue during the reducing stage.

But this time i plan on putting the rue into capsules and swallowing about 45 minutes prior to drinking.

I was planning on letting MHRB soak in 1 cup water and 4 lemons worth of juice for a few hours. Then add a few more cups of water and start boiling. Filter and just reboil without any more lemon and then combine and reduce to 6 measuring cups of liquid.

Chill the liquid and then pour 3 cups. After I finish my first Ill start on my second and advise them to do the same. This way if they purge to quickly they will have a second cup to keep drinking with.