We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dmt was quite refreshing Options

tripto
#1 Posted : 12/19/2011 5:19:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

My life had been veered by terrible experiences when growing up as a kid. Through severe depression I could tell that no medicine was a cure for the negativity I brought on myself everyday. Suffering from depression and knowing that my prescribed methylphenidate and anti depressant were useless I self discontinued without my doctor or parents knowing, in retrospect I believe it was the most healthy choice I made to stop taking meth and an ssri every day. I still found myself emotionally unsure about life and myself daily, these were just problems that never truly healed. I wasn't suicidal from stoping the drugs or anything, I had been through life enough to understand when to listen to depression and when it is just a side effect of stopping ugly drugs.

As for dmt, my world was shattered and many things changed about my life from then on, I had basically found myself reborn without the self negativity and worldly hate I brought upon myself. The only words I will bother using to sum up a major dmt experience is as healing, other-Worldly, and life-changing introspectively. Going from knowing yourself as a self destructive individual to suddenly understanding to let things go from your past completely in a way that not even my true (and unwarranted, unhealthy) death experience could let me, it was truly inspiring.

I don't pretend to think of dmt as a healing drug but it honestly eradicated some extremely dark shit I was never able to come to terms with before. I truly will never go back to the old destructive me of the past as I have fathomless amounts of lifetime experiences ahead of me to experience.

50mg dmt smoked. Clean of SSRI and methylphenidate for a year at least of course...
10minutes that took away evil I wasn't strong enough to let go of before.

My original personality revolved around logic and absolutely no belief of anything, I didn't take up religion because of this, I took back my life. I hope people take the time to appreciate life as I am now and can safely experience what I have as well.

I hope to continue reading these boards more in-depth as they have helped me in the past significantly with almost everything.

On another note my doctor gave the ok to mix fluoxetine and mehtylphenidate for years, bad juju my friends.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

RayOfLight
#2 Posted : 12/19/2011 6:12:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus friend Very happy I've had some very profound life changes from dmt as well. I think I would go as far as to say it is a healing drug.. I think you just have to really want a change and then it can give you some very helpful bonus power, keep working with dmt and things will only get better.

<3
โ€Ž"I maintain that Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect." J. Krishnamurti ~ The Dissolution of the Order of the Star. 1929

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erjAzA753sg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AEU5pBxY6E

oden
#3 Posted : 12/19/2011 6:34:07 AM

odin the one

yep yep..hurt people hurt,healed people heal...welcome become the latter