We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello dmt-nexus Options

Fizzy
#1 Posted : 10/2/2011 4:15:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello there,

so this is me, so far so good. I am reading through this forum since a little over a year now and now comes the time where I am able to start sharing my experiences with dreaming about extracting spice and different ways of letting spice get into SWIMs body.

I am 18 years old, I live in Europe, my english is average but ok, I guess. I am a student and i heard SWIM enjoys the joy and the light that is brought to him by psychedelic substances.

I want to contribute to dmt-nexus with my experiences and my technical/analytical way of thinking, hoping that it will come in handy for someone. Smile
As a matter of fact, I just registered and was trying to comment a thread about Red/brown naptha pulls, which SWIM sometimes experienced and figured out how to clean that mess up, but then realised I was not allowed to do so. Sad

SWIMs drug experiences are short and summ up on: 4-AcO-DMT, 4-HO-MET, DXM (didnt enjoy), LSD, DMT (vaporised)

SWIM has yet to face an oral DMT experience but is awaiting this day in excitement and respect. He just takes his time. From what I've heard, he is actually more of a psychedelic drug collector than a drug taker. Smile

So... this would be me (and a little about SWIM). It would be nice if I get promoted, but there is no hassle Smile

Have a nice day, folks.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

SpartanII
#2 Posted : 10/2/2011 6:35:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the community!

I am also new and have found this place to be friendly, informative, and helpful.

You seem pretty mature and articulate so I'm sure you will be promoted soon. Very happy

Entropymancer
#3 Posted : 10/2/2011 7:18:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumModerator | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumChemical expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumSenior Member | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorum

Welcome to the Nexus!

Quote:
As a matter of fact, I just registered and was trying to comment a thread about Red/brown naptha pulls, which SWIM sometimes experienced and figured out how to clean that mess up, but then realised I was not allowed to do so.

Please feel free to make a thread describing your technique in the "General Extractions Help" forum. If there's a convenient fix for the curse of the brown naphtha, I'm sure people would be very interested to hear it.

jamess497
#4 Posted : 10/6/2011 9:38:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I am also new in this forum. I just want to say welllllllcooooome to all who join this community. Hope we all have great discussion and learn something from this forum.
I am here to learn and get the knowledge from your experience hoping we all have a great stay here.

Purges
#5 Posted : 10/6/2011 12:33:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome aboard friend Very happy
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

cyberdream
#6 Posted : 10/6/2011 3:35:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to nexus land !
and i'm looking foreword to see your techniques Pleased

Fizzy
#7 Posted : 12/18/2011 2:23:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Entropymancer wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus!

Quote:
As a matter of fact, I just registered and was trying to comment a thread about Red/brown naptha pulls, which SWIM sometimes experienced and figured out how to clean that mess up, but then realised I was not allowed to do so.

Please feel free to make a thread describing your technique in the "General Extractions Help" forum. If there's a convenient fix for the curse of the brown naphtha, I'm sure people would be very interested to hear it.

Man I just found some time to contribute, but looking up if it has already been posted resulted in finding this link.

I wanted to explain point
Quote:
2. Separate the pull as you would normally, and do a sodium carbonate wash (explanation also here in the FAQ).

as I found this to solve the problem every single time.