We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello! Options

Millentree10
#1 Posted : 12/15/2011 2:14:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello, Nexus!

Being new to this website and membership system, I figured it would be a good idea to start with one of these "introduction essays". But this much is obvious, so I'll just move on:

I'm not 100% on just what I'm introducing here, so where to start, eh? Well, I must admit, I have a pretty minimal experience with psychedelics. I have friends that have done many, and do very often. While we were toking up once, a good friend of mine, prior to moving away, explained to me the basics of a lot of different substances, including effects, where they come from, personal experiences, dangers, etc..

I couldn't remember the majority of what he told me, so I decided that the best course of action would not be to randomly dive into trying out tons of mind altering drugs, but instead to do some research and take it slowly to begin with. I have since tried psylocybin mushrooms on various occasions, and a pretty nothing-special experience with a small amount of LSD. I would certainly love to try more things more often, but in my area it is not easy, and most often times is not in the least bit feasible.

Do not get me wrong, I am not expecting to dive into DMT at this point, either.. I believe I still have a ways to go before being ready. That is why I have decided to join this forum: To learn, ask questions, share experiences, and prepare myself. And, eventually, perform my first extraction and trip to space.

I am profoundly interested in trying this, not just because it's "cool" or "I wanna get blasted, man", I want to experience this, which sounds truly magical, involving self-discovery, energy, love, and things most people don't even know how to begin to explain.

SPREAD THE LOVE! Very happy

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

۩
#2 Posted : 12/15/2011 2:20:18 AM

Welcome to the DMT-Nexus Millentree10!

Thanks for providing some information about yourself and your experience so we can better get to know you.
I think it's great you have decided to research these things on your own, and you've definitely come to the right place to do so.
There is loads of good info in the wiki and faq if you haven't checked them out already.
Also the link in my signature has some data compiled in regards to the basics of administering the spice.

Peace + Hyperspace

oden
#3 Posted : 12/15/2011 3:19:40 AM

odin the one

Yes welcome.. Do your research and do you homework.. sounds like your really on the right track..you have enough respect for yourself to put in the work..it will be there when your ready.. i already like you.. people that are willing to put in the study before jumping in have my respect.. alot of smart eggs here.. any ?,s just ask.. best of luck to you..Oden

Millentree10
#4 Posted : 12/18/2011 1:20:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks guys, I'm looking through these pages and seeing that this really is a fantastic community.

There's not a lot to be wondering about, since I'm not currently going for any extractions or anything. Mostly reading experiences, getting a better idea of what exactly DMT is and what it does.

I find fascinating the work of Huxley, and other books, diagrams, and theories I've been reading into. The FAQ and the wiki are also filled with interesting things.. I very much look forward to trying an extraction.. or an ayahuasca brew.. Which is recommended to try first? Ayahuasca seems easier to make, and appears to be a moreso healthy experience, both mentally and physically, so I've been leaning towards it.