We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings:) Options

selfassuredfrequency
#1 Posted : 12/13/2011 3:02:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi all!
Glad to of stumbled upon the forums, can't wait to share philosophy, knowledge, and experiences with each other as well as ideasSmile
I have experienced numerous entheogens, including 2c-e, 2c-i, LSD, 4-aco-dmt, nbomes, LSA, 2c-p, etc. But have not yet experienced the almighty DMT. I view all psychedelics as holy sacraments.

As an introductory statement, I will give the basis of my philosophy of life, this is only the basis of it, for it goes much deeper. But I hope you guys can grab something out of it! I'm sure you'll see more on it in my later posts.

Matter is commonly believed to be the substance of the universe, it’s everything that you can perceive with your 5 senses. But what is matter? Matter is energy condensed to a slow(relatively) vibration that is picked up by the eyes, witch is then sent to the brain to be translated. Everything you are viewing, this text, the computer, the walls, depth, length, etc. is all perceived in the back of your brain, not as commonly believed directly by your eyes. This means matter has to be perceived to be created, or it is just a vibration frequency. But what is perceiving that image in the back of our brain? If matters are the building blocks of reality, and matter must be perceived to be created, then reality must be perceived to be created. But there is no dynamic organ in your brain like the eyes to pickup/perceive this image. This must be a 3rd party, or a soul. No god does not create you, god does not create your reality. You do. A paradox in itself. Now what is perception? perception is a translation of information. Translations are not a solid figure, you may perceive the holocaust as bad, but if you were on the nazi’s side then the holocaust was good. Each side were viewed themselves as completely right and the other wrong. So who was right and who was wrong? NO ONE. It just is. So if perception is built upon translation, and perception creates reality, what is translation built on? CONSCIOUSNESS. Now here we are at the root of all reality. If you wake up in the morning, with a, this is a relative figure of course, golf balls sized consciousness you would have a golf ball sized view of the world, a golf ball sized understanding, and a golf ball sized time frame of life and death. If you read a book with a golf ball sized consciousness, you have a golf ball sized understanding of the book, and golf ball sized awareness of the book. But if you are able to raise that consciousness, you wake up and have a raised view of the world, a raised understanding, and a raised time frame of life and death. And going back to the fundamental principles of reality I just explained, a raised perception, therefore a raised frequency, therefore a raised reality. A HIGHER PLANE of reality. Once you realize the fundamental facts of this perception based reality, you will be rising to a higher consciousness, therefore a higher frequency.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

selfassuredfrequency
#2 Posted : 12/13/2011 3:06:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Also I would like to state I feel a strong connection, warmth, and nostalgia at this site for some reason..

Lil_Rainbow
#3 Posted : 12/14/2011 12:50:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

selfassuredfrequency wrote:
Also I would like to state I feel a strong connection, warmth, and nostalgia at this site for some reason..

Hello selfassuredfrequency Smile I can honestly say I have the same feelings Smile

LR xx

ragabr
#4 Posted : 12/14/2011 5:16:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus selfassuredfrequency! Are you currently planning on doing an extraction, or perhaps a brew to experience oral dmt + harmalas?
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

selfassuredfrequency
#5 Posted : 12/14/2011 6:06:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ragabr wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus selfassuredfrequency! Are you currently planning on doing an extraction, or perhaps a brew to experience oral dmt + harmalas?

Swim does plan to very shortly, he hopes to scoop up some good information on it hereSmile

cjames
#6 Posted : 12/14/2011 6:20:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

selfassuredfrequency wrote:
Swim does plan to very shortly, he hopes to scoop up some good information on it hereSmile

Welcome to the friendliest most knowledgeable place on the internet selfassuredfrequency, i'm sure you'll find all the info you'll ever need on here Very happy