We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Intro to what? Options

Psychonaut In Orbit
#1 Posted : 12/10/2011 8:12:15 AM

Ancient Futuristic Organisms

Well ever since the very first time I was blasted off to hyperspace I felt as though there was an added "complexity" to my life. It's almost as if a new perspective has been shown to me so I can open up a few areas inside me and my aura... to receive a new kind of light, a new kind of air, a new release of energy that I never knew existed. Grateful isn't the word... spice is truth. It shows you things that you may not be expecting but things that are brought to the forefront so one can digest and re-evaluate what one's actual and true purpose is in this life. Well, I don't know my true purpose in life quite yet... but spice is the truest of the truest.. and even though I don't know what DMT's true purpose is... spice is truth and that in itself makes it a mystery. The advanced complexity of the experience, infused with the breath of life... enough to make one lose all fear of death. Something I have personally struggled with is that... death. I've lost a few people in my life that were extremely close and it has brought on depression before ( got over a 2 year bout around 5-6 years ago) but spice has flushed my system clean of the impure and negativity energy that used to course through me like hot lava. Grateful just isn't the word....

I am grateful for a place like the nexus though... a community of people who know the feel, the energy, the sanity and insanity of ancient futuristic organisms that vibrate and pulsate... showing us the fractal codes of existence. DMT is so real..... it's unreal...

What is in store next for not just me but all of us? I know one thing, I'm about to become a beacon of pure and positive energy... I believe spice respects and rewards those that actually want positive vibes flowing through the air... I want to ooze love and breath happiness...

I hope to make many friends here because this place has a nice vibe about it. I usually check this site first before any other when I surf the web... I've learnt ALOT of things here and will be making my first extraction within a week... words can not describe how I feel about this and I want to thank every single soul who helped to make this site, contributed, etc.... to make the nexus what it is...

THANK YOU!!!!

...SWIM said Very happy

1% of reality is within our plane of existence. What we feel... what we see... what we hear... what we "think" we know... The other 99% percent of reality can only be shown to us through DMT. This 99% lies within the "Realm of the Unknowns". We can only experience FULL reality when we leave this vessel, our bodies. DMT gives us a taste of this full reality... the universal knowledge is given to us by the beings who call "hyperspace" their home. When in hyperspace there is no "self" but instead this self is replaced with pure and raw energy. ENERGY CAN NOT BE DESTROYED, ONLY TRANSFERRED OR TRANSFORMED! So when you have that "ego-death" during a breakthrough trip, don't fret, you are not being destroyed but yet..... YOU ARE BEING TRANSFORMED.

I LOVE YOU, RESPECT YOU AND I THANK YOU... Dimethyltryptamine ... for showing me the 99% of reality that I would never have experienced in everyday life.

*All posts under this moniker, Psychonaut In Orbit, is for entertainment and research purposes only. All events stated to have happened, or witnessed are all heresay and fictional*

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

oden
#2 Posted : 12/10/2011 8:44:19 AM

odin the one

Man! can,t help but show you some love..lol. very glad your here and yes spice is the light! loved the intro and glad you share the planet! hurt people hurt,healed people heal... glad your a healer! suit up its going to be a wild ride! Peace!<3 Oden

Psychonaut In Orbit
#3 Posted : 12/10/2011 9:05:19 AM

oden wrote:
Man! can,t help but show you some love..lol. very glad your here and yes spice is the light! loved the intro and glad you share the planet! hurt people hurt,healed people heal... glad your a healer! suit up its going to be a wild ride! Peace!<3 Oden

Appreciate the wave of friendship, oden. Smile Can't help but notice that wherever there's oden, there's positivity. I have read a few of your posts... and I hope to be a user similar to yourself... good vibes my friend. The light you givin' off made me pull out the shades. Cool Thx for checkin' the intro. Smile
1% of reality is within our plane of existence. What we feel... what we see... what we hear... what we "think" we know... The other 99% percent of reality can only be shown to us through DMT. This 99% lies within the "Realm of the Unknowns". We can only experience FULL reality when we leave this vessel, our bodies. DMT gives us a taste of this full reality... the universal knowledge is given to us by the beings who call "hyperspace" their home. When in hyperspace there is no "self" but instead this self is replaced with pure and raw energy. ENERGY CAN NOT BE DESTROYED, ONLY TRANSFERRED OR TRANSFORMED! So when you have that "ego-death" during a breakthrough trip, don't fret, you are not being destroyed but yet..... YOU ARE BEING TRANSFORMED.

I LOVE YOU, RESPECT YOU AND I THANK YOU... Dimethyltryptamine ... for showing me the 99% of reality that I would never have experienced in everyday life.

*All posts under this moniker, Psychonaut In Orbit, is for entertainment and research purposes only. All events stated to have happened, or witnessed are all heresay and fictional*

Purges
#4 Posted : 12/10/2011 10:34:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well what can I say?! NEXUS FTW!!!! And good vibes and love FTW as well!!!

As always, Much love,

P x
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

Psychonaut In Orbit
#5 Posted : 12/10/2011 10:36:00 AM

Purges wrote:
Well what can I say?! NEXUS FTW!!!! And good vibes and love FTW as well!!!

As always, Much love,

P x

Agree wholeheartedly!

Wish nothing but positive vibes your way my friend Smile

Shamasi Wiz
#6 Posted : 12/12/2011 8:41:17 AM

kissing stars, pissing lightning, dancing upside down

I love the gratitude. Be careful, though. Those good vibes you keep pumping out grow and gain speed when they leave you. They're eventually reflected, and they'll be back to knock your heart flat on it's ass one day. You've been warned. Welcome. Smile
"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."

Psychonaut In Orbit
#7 Posted : 12/12/2011 6:20:29 PM

Shamasi Wiz wrote:
I love the gratitude. Be careful, though. Those good vibes you keep pumping out grow and gain speed when they leave you. They're eventually reflected, and they'll be back to knock your heart flat on it's ass one day. You've been warned. Welcome. Smile

Thanks for the welcome, friend. The reflection you speak of is a tidal wave of energy I wouldn't mind getting hit by. Smile Wish nothing but the best for everyone... and thanks for the replies.

PrimateSphinx
#8 Posted : 12/12/2011 11:31:53 PM

The Rhythmic Dúnedain

I know you've been here for a few weeks already but welcome Psychonaut In Orbit!

I was surprised to see that you have 40 posts already and you are still in the new members group. It seems like you would have been promoted already, but I'm not a mod so maybe they know something i dont Pleased. Anyway enjoyed your intro and keep on rockin in a free world
What are we but stupefied dancers to a discordant stystem, we believe - so we're mislead
we assume - so we're played
we confide - so we're deceived
we trust - so we're betrayed

Psychonaut In Orbit
#9 Posted : 12/13/2011 5:00:18 AM

PrimateSphinx wrote:
I know you've been here for a few weeks already but welcome Psychonaut In Orbit!

I was surprised to see that you have 40 posts already and you are still in the new members group. It seems like you would have been promoted already, but I'm not a mod so maybe they know something i dont Pleased. Anyway enjoyed your intro and keep on rockin in a free world

No worries friend, I know I'll be getting my full privileges one day... even if I have to have a 1,000 post. DMT-nexus is worth it anyway, so the wait is nothing... this community kicks major a$$ and it's been an asset to my journeys in and out of hyperspace. Smile

Thx a million guys for the warm welcomes...

Peace and good vibes

AstraLex
#10 Posted : 12/13/2011 10:33:21 AM

Russian-Orthodox Christian

Welcome to the Nexus, Psychonaut In Orbit!

Quote:
I know one thing, I'm about to become a beacon of pure and positive energy... I believe spice respects and rewards those that actually want positive vibes flowing through the air... I want to ooze love and breath happiness...

I couldn't say it better, totally agree!

Enjoy your stay Pleased
I took the red pill.

Psychonaut In Orbit
#11 Posted : 12/13/2011 11:01:46 AM

Why thanks for the welcome Astra, friend and fellow psychonaut. I've been enjoying my stay since I walked through the door. Wish nothing but positive vibes your way! Very happy

oden
#12 Posted : 12/13/2011 11:33:14 PM

odin the one

Shamasi Wiz wrote:

I gotta say..i love this thought...<3 respect Oden