We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I have entered enlightenment. Options

CadaverHandjob
#1 Posted : 12/13/2011 9:22:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well, I just wanted to say hello and a big THANK YOU to all here. This site has helped me in countless ways and facilitated learning beyond anything this realm can offer. I wouldn't normally post an "introduction essay" because I frown upon things like that, but alas, I suppose this place is really more of a community than a message board.

What started out as mindless indulgence and wanting to get "fucked up" in mine, as well as my friends' spare time has grown into a disciplined practice that requires nothing short of respect and patience. I've been extracting and using for around 2 years now, but only a day ago did I experience what many of you would call a breakthrough - and as of yet it was the most beautiful, enlightening experience I've ever been graced with, hands down. I was in tears of joy, amazement, absolute shock...Did it really just happen? My body was trembling and I felt like I had reached the highest high ever achievable - but in less of a narcotic sense and in more of a spiritual sense (something I do not easily admit, even to myself). The entire experience was simply so pure and clean and right...of course it's hard to know if it meant anything to me, but I digress.

Of course, none of this would have been possible had it not been for this place. Again, hello, and thank you, DMT Nexus.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

۩
#2 Posted : 12/13/2011 9:53:07 PM

This is one of my favorite things about DMT.

Even if you go into it as just another drug, it will change you. It will teach you.

Thanks for sharing your story, Cadaver. You may want to change your nick to Beingasm now ;]

oden
#3 Posted : 12/13/2011 11:15:03 PM

odin the one

big smile<3 been there myself.. its like having the universe celebrate your awakening.. nothing will ever compare... congrats my friend..good luck in your learning... and welcome to the nexus! the place where brave souls seek the LIGHT! peace Oden