We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My introduction and first steps... meeting a "top hat" Options

gilga_mesh
#1 Posted : 12/8/2011 4:08:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello my fellow Nexus friends,

I’ve been here a year now and I thought it’s about time to introduce myself:

I am a film maker who’s been trying to get hold of the spice ever since I first heard about it around 15 years ago. Having had some good experiences with LSD and mushrooms back then, I taught I’d be ready. Back then obviously it was extremely hard to obtain, if not even impossible. I remember very well reading tons of DMT trip reports on various sites and found myself drooling at getting my hands on it some day. Well, time went by and I forgot about the pursuit since I never got hold of any but I kept telling my close friends on how fantastic this would be to try out one day.

A friend tried it and reported that it was the most amazing substance he had ever tried. This set everything in motion and soon I was able to get ready for the launch into hyperspace myself.

My first spice trip was actually the best one so far. With the room in pitch black and gentle ambient music on, incense sticks cleansed, I was ready to go. I used an iolite portable vaporizer, took deep breaths and inhaled a full lung, then closed my eyes. I tried to keep the smoke in my lungs as long as possible and I started to feel my body becoming very light. At one point I thought I wouldn’t feel my lungs any longer and I immediately thought I was leaving my body. (I should emphasize here that I used to experiment with astral projection when I was young, something which I succeeded to a degree where I could hover above my body but no further)
Then the next thing I knew was that I found myself (still sitting) in a black room with pulsating “Tron” like patterns. I remember seeing my own silhouette (me sitting in lotus position just like I was sitting) projected as a pattern on the walls. There were what looked like shadowy female figures dancing in front of me. At first I thought it was my sitter mate playing tricks in front of me by waving his hands but quickly realized it was not him since he I could hear him moving on his seat next to me. I then noticed that there was actually a tall man who looked like a classic illusionist from the turn of the 20th century in a tuxedo and a top hat. It turned out he was the one who was waving his hands in front of me, as if to show me some trick. I tried to get a better look at his face but this seemed impossible as he was hiding his face in the shade of his top hat. He then gave me an elegant sign with his white gloved hand that I should look to the left, which I did. The wall on my left suddenly opened, and white sparkling light was emitting from it. Female shadowy hands emerged from it and tried to “pull me” me into it gently but they could not really touch me, it was more like a breath of wind against my skin. For a moment I didn’t know what to do but then it struck me: they’re showing me the way to the breakthrough. I hesitated for one second but then I made up my mind and wanted to move towards the opening. It was then when I felt the spice power was leaving me and slowly I was back in my body again.

I checked some reports on the forum here, there seemed to be quite some people who’ve met the “illusionist with the top hat”. In my opinion what I was experiencing must have been some kind sub-breakthrough or “waiting room”. The magician seemed to be part of my welcoming committee.
My next try at spice wasn’t that successful, mainly because I was administrating it wrong, and I came to the conclusion that the Iolite Vaporizer isn’t that great for DMT, especially when cleaning it.

So I got myself a GVG and gave it a third try.
Same effect as the first time. I ended up in the exact same black room with the colorful patterns on the wall. This time I could clearly feel a “being” massaging my head and giving me what one could call “reiki”. I felt the presence of 2 beings. They also gave me the feeling of: “don’t worry about not breaking through fully, you will soon, there is no hurry, we’re just adjusting something to you."

I have to mention as well that since my spice experiences I found myself twice waking up in the middle of leaving my body while laying asleep in my bed. The first time I panicked which resulted in aborting the “lift off”. A couple of days ago I found hovering in my bedroom. I remember myself thinking: wow, I’ve finally done it. I left my body. I could even put my arms through the walls and was laughing about it coz it felt slightly ticklish.

So these are my first steps in Hyperspace. I really believe this is a powerful tool which still has to be harnessed but once we know how to use it, it will provide (at least for me) a series of spiritual benefits. I always had deep respect for the entheogen and will always treat it as such.

Thank you nexus, I learned so much through you guys. It feels nice to be here. Very happy

Looking forward for my next moves in hyperspace.

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Ez
#2 Posted : 12/8/2011 4:19:38 AM

"Love is the medicine."

Perhaps one of these days you will be able to perform you're own spice extractions... If you can follow a recipe, it can be fairly easy and incredibly rewarding. Welcome to the Nexus!
(¯`'·.¸(♥)¸.·'´¯Pleased But suddenly you're ripped into being alive. And life is pain, and life is suffering, and life is horror, but my god you are alive and it is spectacular!

gilga_mesh
#3 Posted : 12/8/2011 4:30:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ez wrote:
Perhaps one of these days you will be able to perform you're own spice extractions... If you can follow a recipe, it can be fairly easy and incredibly rewarding. Welcome to the Nexus!

Thanks!

Yes, one day I will do that. Until now I have a very good friend who makes very fine spice. I actually brought him on the spice path and now he's a big fan too. He always wanted to make and try it and I gave him a good reason to do so now.
I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
I will face my fear.
Only I will remain.

oden
#4 Posted : 12/8/2011 4:59:16 AM

odin the one

The Top Hat.. when i saw it i got the hell slamed out of me..only seen it once,then had ego death.. the entire time i was being ripped apart the top hat was there...never heard of it again till i read your post..

gilga_mesh
#5 Posted : 12/8/2011 5:35:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

oden wrote:
The Top Hat.. when i saw it i got the hell slamed out of me..only seen it once,then had ego death.. the entire time i was being ripped apart the top hat was there...never heard of it again till i read your post..

after my first trip I immediately came to Nexus and did some research and found quite some people who have met him too...
I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
I will face my fear.
Only I will remain.

gilga_mesh
#6 Posted : 12/12/2011 12:45:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I forgot to mention that as a film maker I plan to promote the psychedelic experience and expose viewers to a generally more open-minded approach to all possibilities in this universe.
Things are accelerating at the moment but the main problem is still the bottle-neck provided by old thinking and approach to new ideas. This is what I hope to help changing with my contribution.
I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
I will face my fear.
Only I will remain.

tele
#7 Posted : 12/12/2011 2:01:41 PM
Explorer

Ez wrote:

Yeah, why hunt for something you can make yourself. Especially when there's the thing that anyone who respects DMT will never ever sell it.

gilga_mesh
#8 Posted : 12/13/2011 8:30:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tele wrote:
Ez wrote:

Yeah, why hunt for something you can make yourself. Especially when there's the thing that anyone who respects DMT will never ever sell it.

yes, I agree completely. I never actually payed for spice in my life.

also I changed the original post so that there won't be any confusion about this topic Wink
I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
I will face my fear.
Only I will remain.