We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Nice to meet you all Options

GiffyStyle
#1 Posted : 12/13/2011 2:32:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone, after lots of research on DMT I decided to join this community as it is my favorite I have found so far. I appreciate the peacefull and respectfull atmosphere here. So, about me. I'm a 24yo father, paramedic, and spiritual student. I'm into meditation and spiritual growth. I believe we are all one, so you won't be seeing any negativity or disrespect from me. Once again, its nice to meet you all, I will be sharing with you tonight the story of my first DMT experience. In the appropriate forum ofcourse, lol. -Giffystyle

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

۩
#2 Posted : 12/13/2011 2:31:14 PM

Hey GiffyStyle,

Welcome to the DMT-Nexus!

The peaceful and respectful atmosphere is what sets this place apart from all the rest- I too love it very much.
Thanks for giving us a little bit of information about yourself so we can better get to know you.

Could you maybe tell us what led you to the spice in your life? I would be interested to know how you came upon it on your path.

Peace + Hyperspace

nen888
#3 Posted : 12/13/2011 2:44:18 PM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..welcome GiffyStyle..look forward to hearing of your experiences
paramedic and father..great work!

respect and peace..