We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A smidgen about me and my....likings? Options

Ineffability
#1 Posted : 12/7/2011 5:34:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Where shall I begin? My love for spice began at an earlier age than what it should have, but it helped shape me into the person I am today. I am a hardworking, honest person who wants nothing more than to not be questioned about what he does. I STRONGLY feel the government needs to take a step back out of our lives and let us be ourselves. I haven't had the best childhood, constantly moving, parents on meth, crack, etc. but I feel that's no excuse and will cause no limitation in my abilities and intelligence. I am strongly opinionated but I also now when to hold my tongue. Psychology and how the brain works and operates is extremely interesting and I love hearing about other persons thought processes. I would like, sometime in my life, to hav the freedom to explore the effects of the spice on the human mind, watch the brain a their adventure unfolds. I would like to see what (if anything) makes it stronger, weaker, or longer. Personally, when I use spice, I like to sprinkle it upon or in the middle of my miss Mary j and just set back, close my eyes, have soft music playing (did it to danger zone once, I couldn't wait for it to end. I had an inevitable feeling something was going to tear apart my soul live in my body and continue my life as me whilst I was stuck in another realm) and open my mind to a whole new beginning.
The world is only what the eye perceives

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

SpartanII
#2 Posted : 12/12/2011 1:55:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus, Ineffability!Very happy

I agree that the government need to butt-out, but remember, even though we can't control what happens in life, we can control how we respond to it.

Quote:
Personally, when I use spice, I like to sprinkle it upon or in the middle of my miss Mary j and just set back, close my eyes, have soft music playing (did it to danger zone once, I couldn't wait for it to end.

Danger Zone? Laughing That's hilarious, no offense. Laughing

Ineffability
#3 Posted : 12/13/2011 9:58:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Lol no offense taken my friend, and I was in my journey when someone began playing that and then footloose. It was an experience I will never forget. It was one of my first adventures into the mind. Everything just became strange; when I looked down it was like the cover of scarface (half my vision was in one realm that was all white an the other was in a darker place mainly colored black). Try it one day Pleased maybe yours won't be as...dark? as mine
The world is only what the eye perceives