We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
19 Year Old College Student sends Greetings! Options

colejames
#1 Posted : 12/12/2011 9:06:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello members of the DMT Nexus community!

The past few weeks have been nothing short of a miracle. I have completely transformed my life and entire disposition. Up until recently, I have been a misanthropic, arrogant, and aloof person for as long as I thought I could remember. I'm by no means antisocial or a loner - I have many friends in college and participate in activities all normal college students participate in, but that doesn't mean I didn't have a rotten personality.. in retrospect, I realize now how misguided my entire perspective on humanity was. I would always see the negative in people - always judging the actions of others as selfish or fake and superficial, guided only by their selfish desire to achieve something whether it be a material thing, popularity, etc etc .. if anyone has read the book "Catcher in the Rye", I felt a lot like Caulfield because I saw everyone as "phony". For this reason, I would treat others with a certain aloofness, always keeping this invisible barrier between me and others. To think that in just a few short weeks, I can transform from that into what I am now, a humble person with nothing but unconditional love, happiness, and eternal brightness for others to accept. I now realize it was me who was the idiot. I was arrogant, egotistical, and looked down on others because I saw the faults in others, when in fact, it was me all along that was wrong. I now realize, though, that it wasn't me that has changed into a new person. When I was very young, I was also a very positive, kid who wanted nothing but love for others. Unfortunately though, family, friends, and the influences of society and our culture ... life, you could say, has dropped a great big veil over me over the many years, and as time passed, I became more and more jaded by society and the people around me. But what brought about my change?

Interestingly enough, I have not actually used DMT or any psychedelic. What resonates most importantly with me, however, is the wisdom that people on this forum seem to offer and surprise me with time and time again. Anyway, the watershed moment for when my life completely changed a couple weeks ago was when I was browsing "grasscity" and read a trip report from someone who took DMT. It was not so much a trip report as a summation of the things he learned from that trip and the life lessons he has to offer - in it included many concepts of universal love, the oneness of us all, etc. These points resonated deep within me, touching upon some part of my soul that had been dormant for too many years. From that moment on, nothing was the same. I felt as if my entire vibrational frequency had shifted gears. Life became extremely euphoric and happy, I treated others with extreme kindness and got that in return. I was riding on a new wavelength. I began to meditate, pray (not to a Christian God per se, but to nature or the universe as a whole), and became in touch with my spiritual side.

Recently now, I've noticed that my new frequency and energy has caused some strange phenomena in my physical world. The other day, I was in a rush and ran by a streetllight. This was at dawn, so the light was on, but as I passed it, the light suddenly shut off and stopped working. It wasn't an electrical issue because all the other streetlights on that street were working, just that one that I passed by. The next day at night, i noticed that the light was still malfunctioning - it was flickering dimly. As I walk past it though, it suddenly fixes itself and works properly again. Anyone else have strange phenomena start happening to them in their physical world once they reconnect with their spiritual side?

Anyway, I know there is a ton more I would love to say, but it's already 4:00 AM where I am and finals are coming up so I should probably head to bed. Thanks for reading and hope you welcome me to this very special community

Love, Always.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

SpartanII
#2 Posted : 12/12/2011 2:09:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

colejames wrote:
The other day, I was in a rush and ran by a streetllight. This was at dawn, so the light was on, but as I passed it, the light suddenly shut off and stopped working. It wasn't an electrical issue because all the other streetlights on that street were working, just that one that I passed by. The next day at night, i noticed that the light was still malfunctioning - it was flickering dimly. As I walk past it though, it suddenly fixes itself and works properly again. Anyone else have strange phenomena start happening to them in their physical world once they reconnect with their spiritual side?

Could have been random, but then again, I've read about certain people that seem to affect electronics. When I was a kid my mom would get mad at me because electronic devices and lights would always break when I would touch them. My brother noticed it too but it never happened with him.

Anyways, welcome to the Nexus and congratulations on aligning yourself with love instead of fear. Smile

Fractalyzed
#3 Posted : 12/12/2011 5:34:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

We share a similar past and developing[ed] path. As I've grown and experienced pains and gained knowledge, my perception of people and my openness to all, the constant frequency my mind-state and physical once was, has greatly been affected. It's harder for me to have genuine "happiness"; it's harder for me to be as open to people; it's harder for me to just be. However, i'm grateful for my growth because what i had in the past was naivety: "ignorance is bliss."
I'm on the way to regaining myself after the experiences that transformed me, and i'm progressing, but i've still got a ways to go to be in the state that i once was.

I'm interested in reading the trip report that lead to the transformation if you could post it or pm me.

Glad to hear of your change!
<3

oden
#4 Posted : 12/12/2011 10:59:05 PM

odin the one

beautiful just beautiful.. i love it when someone wakes up! welcome to the nexus... i had an aunt that did effect electronics and watches.. we never understood it. but it happened all the time. she could never wear a watch. no matter how much it cost just would not last very long at all..now become a healer of people,s spirits.. hurt people hurt, healed people heal... Oden

colejames
#5 Posted : 12/13/2011 1:03:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you all for your support! Oden, it truly is a beautiful thing, I always find myself wishing everyone on our planet could find this truth, all our current problems will evaporate once we see that love is all that really matters.

Fractalyzed, check your inbox, I sent you my own essay that I have put together over these past few weeks. If anyone else would like to read it, just PM me, I feel it is too long and personal to post on this thread.