We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Sharing dreams, creating the future Options

Shamasi Wiz
#1 Posted : 12/1/2011 12:28:40 AM

kissing stars, pissing lightning, dancing upside down

Howdy, y'all. It's time for me to introduce myself to the Nexus, which is such an amazing community and has been a valuable source of information and inspiration to me for about a year now. It's so comforting to see like-minded people who have been through experiences similar to my own. Psychedelic experiences can be so intense, strange, beautiful, scary, and profound, and I think it helps immensely to be able to share them with others and help each other learn and grow.

I've been a lucky dude, and I've lived a pretty fun and interesting 27 years, but few things have affected me more than my wild journeys into the psychedelic realms. I've tried several different entheogens, but the fungus has always been my go-to. That may be changing after my recent blast-offs with the spice. Read here if you're interested: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=27409

These wacky plants have made their way inside of me, taken me for the craziest rides, and shown me the most impossible and beautiful things. I still don't know how they do it, but I'm trying my best to learn their ways. Maybe one day I'll be able to transform someone's bathroom into a paradise and make taking a whiz the culminating experience of enlightenment, and other such strange and funny things.

What I mainly wanted to say is that I think the work that everybody here is doing is very important. Many of us have had glimpses of awesome and heavenly realities and possibilities. We've had sneak peeks into the potentials of life lived to its weirdest and greatest. We're discovering connections that deepen, and deepen, and deepen between ourselves and the rest of the universe. We've been blessed, but I think we've each earned our various blessings by the ways we've lived and dreamed.

One thing I draw most from these excursions is a combination of humility, sympathy, and a sense of purpose. I feel like everybody deserves a chance to be backed by the power of the universe as they're thrown into their wildest dreams come true. I know everybody eventually does get that chance, but I feel like us lucky ones can be catalysts for evolving humans past all our struggles and weaknesses and move into the shared, meaningful, playful, awesome, endless romp in heaven that we all know is possible.

The plants have been amazing teachers and guides, and I know they love experiencing life temporarily through me, but I feel like piggybacking on their energy isn't good enough. They've shown me that I have the power in myself to one day do everything they can do and more. I've got to keep learning their lessons and integrating what I can into myself and my everyday life. Being part of this community is definitely a good start. I know there are some amazing things happening all around the world, and I think all of us "psychedelic wizards" are collectively getting our shit together and preparing to take the world over and turn it into our playground forever. I'm stoked to see what we come up with next. Thanks for reading. Godspeed!
"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

oden
#2 Posted : 12/1/2011 1:19:44 AM

odin the one

lol..outstanding! wecome to the nexus... i think you understand well. love the story. hope you find everything you need here... hurt people hurt, healed people heal!!! good luck man..<3 peace Oden

Purges
#3 Posted : 12/12/2011 10:49:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice post, awesome avatar, welcome aboard! Very happy
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

Psychonaut In Orbit
#4 Posted : 12/12/2011 6:24:24 PM

Ancient Futuristic Organisms

Great intro. Seems like you fully understand what you are getting into when it comes to the spice. That respect goes a loooooonnnnngggggg way in hyperspace and even in real life. Hope all your travels are full of positive vibrations, fellow psychonaut.
1% of reality is within our plane of existence. What we feel... what we see... what we hear... what we "think" we know... The other 99% percent of reality can only be shown to us through DMT. This 99% lies within the "Realm of the Unknowns". We can only experience FULL reality when we leave this vessel, our bodies. DMT gives us a taste of this full reality... the universal knowledge is given to us by the beings who call "hyperspace" their home. When in hyperspace there is no "self" but instead this self is replaced with pure and raw energy. ENERGY CAN NOT BE DESTROYED, ONLY TRANSFERRED OR TRANSFORMED! So when you have that "ego-death" during a breakthrough trip, don't fret, you are not being destroyed but yet..... YOU ARE BEING TRANSFORMED.

I LOVE YOU, RESPECT YOU AND I THANK YOU... Dimethyltryptamine ... for showing me the 99% of reality that I would never have experienced in everyday life.

*All posts under this moniker, Psychonaut In Orbit, is for entertainment and research purposes only. All events stated to have happened, or witnessed are all heresay and fictional*

Ez
#5 Posted : 12/12/2011 6:47:06 PM

"Love is the medicine."

Aye! Welcome to the nexus, I love your vision and am happy to he a part of it!
(¯`'·.¸(♥)¸.·'´¯Pleased But suddenly you're ripped into being alive. And life is pain, and life is suffering, and life is horror, but my god you are alive and it is spectacular!

Shamasi Wiz
#6 Posted : 12/12/2011 11:07:41 PM

kissing stars, pissing lightning, dancing upside down

Thanks, everybody. The stuff being done here rocks, and I feel like I've found my home online. I'm already a big fan of all of you, and knowing that others are having these amazingly strange and beautiful experiences makes me smile every day.
"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."