We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
pure dmt from phalaris/phragmites species? Options

acacian
#1 Posted : 12/11/2011 3:01:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hey all, just wanted to see if i could hear a little more about people's experiences with phalaris/phragmites extractions? I have been reading claims all over the net about obtaining dmt and 5-meo-dmt from these species, however have not yet read a successful extraction of pure dmt crystals and also seen no pictures of extractions either. It seems that people are obtaining various gunks and resins that are obviously psychoactive, but i am still a little skeptical on what exactly the contents are in these resins... if some of them are pure dmt as people are claiming, why are we not seeing any evidence of people extracting dmt crystals from these species? Am i missing some reports? I am really interested in these species as possible candidates as it does sound like mimosa is becoming increasinly harder to import and that we need to start looking for a more common source. I have been eagerly searching for active acacias for around 6 months now with still no luck. I am mainly interested in performing extractions from acacia obtusifolia as it sounds a very reliable source, however i have not seen a single tree in my area.

a dog was telling me the other day that his buddy has been extracting extremely large yields of dmt for some time now. apparently it is red dmt, and it is highly potent. apparently hes been doing it for years, he makes changa from it too.... i wont say anymore as i dont want to breach forum rules but this sounded pretty interesting. I am keen to go out to this place.. apparently theres a few acacia maideni's out there too which sound bit unrealiable but sometimes really good

Anyways, it would be good to learn more about this species and how reliable it is for farming tryptamines. Also it would be great to see people upload more pictures with their phalaris extractions... i have read a number of reports claiming high purity dmt, yet no photos to vouch... it all seems a bit in the dark to me

thanks Smile

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

benzyme
#2 Posted : 12/11/2011 3:24:51 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

i liek search engine

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

benzyme
#3 Posted : 12/11/2011 3:55:03 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

so what's up with australia, is it tough to buy glassware and chems there?
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

acacian
#4 Posted : 12/11/2011 4:27:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

chems for extraction are easy enough to get... glasswear is best to buy off ebay i reckon...its more finding the materials... we have good acacias for extraction over here but i havent found any yet. I'm intrigued by what this guy was saying about this really potent grass. this is the only report i have ever heard of someone getting profitable yields of suppposedly potent red dmt

benzyme
#5 Posted : 12/11/2011 5:17:19 AM

analytical chemist

profitable isn't really the word for it. effective is the correct term

acacian
#6 Posted : 12/11/2011 5:20:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

spaceshuttle
#7 Posted : 12/11/2011 6:05:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

the grass is meant to be abundant over here (wa) i haven't gone looking yet though. , if your in wa, the goldfields have acacias of interest. over east you will find what your looking for around the nimbin area (you will find everything there)

Australia has a terrible meth problem, making some chems hard to get. my area is the WORST for meth so you need an ABN (Australian business number) to buy chemistry glass and lab grade chems.

i'm a compulsive liar, dont take anything i say seriously, its all make believe.

spaceshuttle
#8 Posted : 12/11/2011 6:06:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dammit, can mods delete my second post lol
i'm a compulsive liar, dont take anything i say seriously, its all make believe.

jamie
#9 Posted : 12/11/2011 6:10:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I would like to see analysis of that grass extract. I just finished evapping a grass extract on arundinacea. I started with a typical A/B tek..but I evapped the vinegar water tea down to a resin and then based with lime and went at it from there like a dry tek..pulled 3 times with limo and salted the limo with acetic acid(vinegar) and water. What I have now looks like 100mg maybe of a transparent orange resin. It is not a goo..it is a hard resin and at least while spread out is transparent. I dont yet know what it actaully contains though. I am going to clean it up a little. This was from a maybe half a shopping bag full of fresh grass..alot for just a small yield but hey it is free and I have personal spots where there is fields of this stuff deep a swampy bog where I assume the tryptamine levels would be higher than other places.

It does not smell like exactly like mimosa spice..it has a sort of similar smell but lacking that really potent floral smell mimosa spice can get. Could be that I used limo and vinegar though that gives it a similar smell I dunno.

The reason people always talk about ending up with a goo or resin etc, it becasue leafy plant sources contain lots of oxides..which do not crystalize. It does not mean it is not pure enough or that it is not DMT..just means there is oxides in there which are super active themselves.

There really needs to be more people extracting and testing the grasses.
Long live the unwoke.

Shaolin
#10 Posted : 12/11/2011 8:05:33 PM

Stiletto Stoner

benzyme wrote:
so what's up with australia, is it tough to buy glassware and chems there?

Thinking of doing "an Owsley" ? Laughing Bring your sep funnel though.
Got GVG ? Mhm. Got DMT ?

Pandora wrote:
Nexus enjoys cutting edge and ongoing superior programming skills of the owner of this site (The Traveler), including recent switching to the .me domain name.

I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block

Simon Jester wrote:
"WTF n00b, buy the $100 vapor pipe or GTFO"

Ignorance of the law does not protect you from prosecution