We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A truly healing experience Options

Phlux-
#1 Posted : 12/23/2008 6:11:23 PM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

Okay so swim has been feeling a bit edgy, pissed off and irritated lately and could not figure out why - swim usually feels flipping excellent.
Swim decided to test some of his newly purified freebase DMT, just a dash, not much. This freebase was dried in the wind of an approaching electric storm.
The freebase was vapourised in one clutch and almost as soon as it was inhailed it kicked in fast and thus was not held in long due to fear of an overboard experience - swim knows how to gauge his doses mentally now.
Swim had about 40% difficuly putting the pipe on the floor as soon as it was smoked and knew to close his eyes and get comfy fast. Suddenly swim though, damn - did i prepare enough, was it a good idea while pissed off, what was my reason for coming to the plant, etc... as soon as the plants prescence was felt swim knew his reason, it was to find the source of his irritation.
The buzzing came fast and loud, almost worryingly so. swim thought to himself, did something go wrong with the extraction, why was it so loud. Then swim realised he had more faith in himself then ever before, he was solid as a rock, like a mountain, impeccable. the noise, the concerns, everything just slid off his back and he was whole. The buzzing got louder until the noise was vibrating every atom in swims body. Cleaning them, scrubbing them, on an atomic level. Swim looked around him (swims mind was 100% intact) and he was in a room, a large rectangular room with white light and rows of acacia obtusifolia seedlings in the middle - the room was filled with fresh majic spring water with little and large various colored bubbles in it and the water was moving, washing everything. Swim was being thoroughly cleaned, the euphoria was enormous. Swim looked at his energy body and there was an emulsion, a conjealing black tar running off him - his negative energy, the water had cleaned him and now the negative energy was running off him into the drain on the floor. Swim felt exactly like a fish comming for a cleaning, at one of those spots on a reef - with all the cleaner fish. it was great.
Swim knew the cleaning was over (after 5 minutes) and opened his eyes - the room in which he had launched from was full of the same majic fluid - it was beautifull. swim was extatic - completely euphoric, overwhelmed with happyness and swim felt cleaner than he ever has before. Truly a healing experience of hyper-note.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 12/23/2008 7:00:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

that sounds wonderful..SWIM always finds that the times when hes not expecting to go to far..always end up being some of the most healing and worthwhile experiences
it's a sound

shoe
#3 Posted : 12/25/2008 9:07:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think I could perhaps do with one of those type of experiences!

seriously though, swim and his partner have been considering ayahuasca lately for the same properties. We've never done it before, and want to go for it propperly; with a real healer, a propper shaman.
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

Jorkest
#4 Posted : 12/26/2008 2:34:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

shoe wrote:
I think I could perhaps do with one of those type of experiences!

seriously though, swim and his partner have been considering ayahuasca lately for the same properties. We've never done it before, and want to go for it propperly; with a real healer, a propper shaman.

you must realize that there is always somebody to help you...you do not need to be physically with a shaman..just ask for assistance from a kind, loving being..and there will ALWAYS be help..
it's a sound