We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi. :) Options

brimpy
#1 Posted : 12/11/2011 4:40:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I first experienced DMT in about 2001. My roommate brought some home and asked if I wanted to try it. I trusted him, and said yes. I was in a trusted group of friends, knew nothing about DMT so had no apprehensions or fears. Dark, silent room.

I smoked a healthy amount on a bed of parsley, hit with a direct flame. I don't remember having a conversation about what to expect, so I was taken by surprise (that's an understatement.)

I flew through fields of intense colours, I remember vivid reds and blues and greens. I remember flying into a city-like area and floating upwards in a boiling pot of liquid. Something removed the lid of the pot and spoke to me in sign-language with lighted fingertips.

This all felt very, very real, I absolutely believe that I communicated with some real entities.

I experienced DMT a few times since then, but none were as 'good'. I've had a few really terrifying experiences. I believe this was the difference between the NN-DMT that I smoked in 2001, and the 5-MEO-DMT that I smoked in subsequent experiences, and the result of inaccurate amounts being smoked.

I haven't had any luck in finding a trusted source of DMT, so here I am, ready to learn to extract it myself, and ready to invest in the proper equipment and mg scale, to measure out the right amount and to know that I'm smoking the type of DMT that I want to smoke.

Thanks to everybody involved with the forum here,

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Ez
#2 Posted : 12/11/2011 4:50:41 AM

"Love is the medicine."

Good news, you've come to the right place. Welcome brimpy.
(¯`'·.¸(♥)¸.·'´¯Pleased But suddenly you're ripped into being alive. And life is pain, and life is suffering, and life is horror, but my god you are alive and it is spectacular!

drishti
#3 Posted : 12/11/2011 7:22:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

brimpy wrote:

I flew through fields of intense colours, I remember vivid reds and blues and greens. I remember flying into a city-like area and floating upwards in a boiling pot of liquid. Something removed the lid of the pot and spoke to me in sign-language with lighted fingertips.

This all felt very, very real, I absolutely believe that I communicated with some real entities.

Hey brimpy, nice post, wish you successful extractions! Are you interested in trying oral DMT, too?

Much love and light,
d.