We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Another new arrival Options

Mark
#1 Posted : 12/10/2011 9:44:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone... I'm so glad I found you. I'm a Doctor in the history and philosophy of science as well as an artist. I've waited years to get the right environment to start experimenting and now, in my own home I am slowly learning safe and reliable extraction and general usage. This largely owing to this excellent and caring forum. I've been interested in indigenous populations and the role and relationship of shamanic rituals to their culture... the role of the marginal figure in their society. This voyage I'm taking is about reaching glimpses into the spirituality of these marvellous peoples. But more than this it feels like the opening up of other world views and other spiritual worlds that I’m experiencing, belongs to a profound part of me – a neglected essential which I’ve been slowly getting closer to throughout my life.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

ntwhtyouknw
#2 Posted : 12/10/2011 10:44:16 PM

You do not have to see alike, feel alike or even think alike in order spiritually to be alike

Welcome and congratulations on your new found experimentation. Good luck and I'll look forward to hearing about your experience.
Toadfreak!

Travel like a king
Listen to the inner voice
A higher wisdom is at work for you
Conquering the stumbling blocks come easier
When the conqueror is in tune with the infinite
Every ending is a new beginning
Life is an endless unfoldment
Change your mind, and you change your relation to time
Free your mind and the rest will follow