We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introduction Options

gjones8131
#1 Posted : 12/9/2011 4:38:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

I am relatively new to the Nexus forum and am already rather excited by the potential it holds. Im happy that a place like this exists where I know I can glean a plethora of information from friendly people with good intentions. The experiences we discuss here are serious, possibly life changing, events that deserve all measures of seriousness and should be handled with care. And I know for a fact that is the case here. Thank you all for creating such an environment where a nobody like myself can contribute my own input, but also learn and grow spiritually hand in hand with the molecule.

Sadly, I have not yet smoked the spice successfully. I want to develop a better understanding of the spice and its chemistry in order to prepare myself for the worlds it holds. I know this is the place I can do that learning and prepare myself for the journey.

Have a great day, whomever stumbles across this.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Purges
#2 Posted : 12/9/2011 5:22:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the forum intrepid explorer! It sounds like you have a fair idea of the power that the Spice holds, that will serve you well - but I still guarantee you will be blown away by your first breakthrough!

For your first TEK, may I suggest 'Noman's DMT for the masses' - its just as easy (if not easier) than following a recipe, and you will end up with smokable product within 24-48 hrs...

Best of luck, and I hope you find that which you seek!
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

gjones8131
#3 Posted : 12/9/2011 6:25:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well, an equally intrepid explorer friend, the good Captain Doctor, has already begun those steps, but before I get ahead of myself, is this an inappropriate place to inquire as to some specifics for a TEK being followed....it seems as though there is a fundamental error in the good Dr's method that I am sure a fresh set of eyes can spot.

oden
#4 Posted : 12/10/2011 5:33:16 AM

odin the one

I like you! a research guy..outstanding! if you have questions .. just ask.there are some great loving spirits here that will help.. check the wiki,check the health and safty, and please read the attitude page..it explanes what you cannot ask or talk about.. its good rules to help keep our forum this way.. i hope you find everything you need. even jump into chat anytime and get to know some of the peeps.lol..peace<3 Oden

gjones8131
#5 Posted : 12/10/2011 9:39:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the warm welcome!

The chemistry was finally on our side this time around and I finally got to try some spice. I was everything I hoped it would be and so so much more than I could have ever fathomed. Im very excited to delve deeper into the mysteries of the molecule and the potential it holds