We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ayahuasca experience intensity Options

Nanaki
#1 Posted : 12/24/2008 4:09:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM hasn't yet had a real Ayahuasca experience. But he is wondering if they are typically as intense as portrayed in this clip from Blueberry: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FINU71FyMto
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 12/24/2008 4:11:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

haha..if you take enough!
it's a sound

jamie
#3 Posted : 12/24/2008 4:18:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

i have had experiences like that with mushrooms, and smoked DMT. Everytime I went deep with aya, it was like I had fallen asleap, and had full on visions, not geomerty..I end up flying over strange cities and planets with really cool archatecture...maybe im not using enough DMT compared to vine though..
Long live the unwoke.

MagikVenom
#4 Posted : 12/24/2008 5:16:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Spock's Brain
#5 Posted : 12/24/2008 9:55:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nanaki wrote:
SWIM hasn't yet had a real Ayahuasca experience. But he is wondering if they are typically as intense as portrayed in this clip from Blueberry: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FINU71FyMto

what movie is this from?
"Infinite Diversity, in Infinite Combinations."

almostacontam
#6 Posted : 12/24/2008 10:27:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dagger wrote:
"Spock's Brain" wrote:
what movie is this from?

The movie Blueberry Pleased

it was originally called blueberry. but i've always found it under renegade.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me"

Nanaki
#7 Posted : 12/25/2008 2:38:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
i have had experiences like that with mushrooms, and smoked DMT. Everytime I went deep with aya, it was like I had fallen asleap, and had full on visions, not geomerty..I end up flying over strange cities and planets with really cool archatecture...maybe im not using enough DMT compared to vine though..

SWIM might want to discuss these mushrooms. He's never had them before, but hears they are easy as all get out to grow.
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

Nanaki
#8 Posted : 12/25/2008 5:30:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM just got back from his Christmas morning ayahuasca experience. The first one he's had. It's been five hours since he took the drink. Took about an hour for the visuals to build.

There was very little geometry, mainly characters in the texture of the ceiling telling stories by moving from one character to another. The visuals maybe got to 3/10 intensity, with times where it felt out of body, like standing on SWIM's head, or upside down. And lots and lots of words that he couldn't quite read because they would move when he focused his eyes on them. One time, everything became made of fluorescent pink beads. Quite intriguing.

The psychedelic, emotional side got to around 8/10. SWIM was flowing with the fluidity of what he saw, and it was beautiful. He cried a couple of times, and laughed as well as the aliens on the other side were showing SWIM some neat things. usually cartoon alligators, baby aliens or other cute lion-like critters that SWIM wanted to hug.

He even went to the side of crazy, like he became Jack Nicholson crazy (Joker and Shining crazy) and it totally made sense which was bizarre.

Then he loved how time slowed down, and his body was frozen, arms in the air. It was poetic, though very few audio effects.

The going up took a long time. He did see a few visuals around 20 minutes, but the psychological side seemed delayed, but when it came, it was profound.

SWIM can see why Jorkest says it will knock your socks off. though, it was a different way than he imagined. It wasn't a breakthrough experience, but there was communication with some entities on the other side, and they would either smile in agreement or let SWIM know otherwise. Very pleasant, very fluid. Very exhausting.

Next time SWIM may up the dose just a bit. He is seeing this ayahuasca rounds him out more. What he used to hate, (didn't really ever like Jack Nicholson) he became for a moment, and it all made sense.

He did 120mg Harmine, 80mg THH, and 51mg DMT. He loves the dreamy feeling that the Harmine brings in. But just enough control offered by the THH.

He also realized that it's so easy to just give into the experience. The loss of the ego is fascinating and wonderful. No fear in acting like a fool in his own room, going with the currents of the other realms was so releasing.

Ok, he remembers seeing a dragon made of stars and other such things. No one could make this stuff up what SWIM saw. Truth indeed is stranger than fiction.