We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Chromatography Noob Has Q's! Options

Oncewas
#1 Posted : 1/21/2010 11:06:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

what is chromatography?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

benzyme
#2 Posted : 1/21/2010 11:56:57 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

a'ight
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

DMTerrestrial
#3 Posted : 12/9/2011 7:41:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm pretty sure Google can help you immensely with this question. I just looked up TLC myself last week and it's pretty straight forward. Here's a few links to get you started. GL HF!

http://en.wikipedia.org/...hin_layer_chromatography

www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/d...aspx?g=posts&t=18255(In the first post look at both pdf's) They are what taught me how to do TLChromatography
I can think of nothing more important for the survival of our species and those we live with then for us all to have access to the psychedelic experience.

endlessness
#4 Posted : 12/9/2011 12:23:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=24225

If you dont understand the explanations given in the above link, feel free to ask questions