We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings? Options

SammaSam
#1 Posted : 12/8/2011 2:53:17 AM

φ ≡ (1+√5)/2 ≡ Me

Wow, where to begin with this...

First of all, hello. I've been reading through some of the posts on this forum and I am impressed by the general open-mindedness expressed here. Not that I would expect otherwise, but kudos nonetheless. It's nice to see humans being decent to one another online.

I guess the first thing you need to know about me is that I've never experienced DMT. That said, I know it will be coming into my life soon and thought it would be appropriate to understand whatever there is to be understood beforehand. I've had many experiences with psychedelics, and everyone who knows me well has pointed me in this direction to continue my work.

I guess you could call me a spiritual wanderer if you needed a label, basically I seek the truth. In early 2001 I accidentally encountered my ego during a party at my house, and I killed him. For about 5 months I lived completely in the moment, guided entirely by intuition and accepting anything and everything which crossed my path. Then 9/11 happened and somehow that bastard managed to pull the veil over my eyes again. I've spent the last decade of my life getting married, having kids, building a successful business, and trying desperately to find true peace again.

I've been fortunate enough to find myself with a wonderfully supportive wife and enough money that I'm essentially retiring at the end of this month. My job, as of 1/1/2012, will be to reinvent my entire life in a way that nurtures and supports my spiritual growth and to BE HAPPY. Part of my exploration will be in the realm of DMT/Aya and that is why I'm here. I suppose that's about it, so... howdy. Very happy

"God is not outside us but is just us, the living and the dead, the never-lived and never-died. That we should learn it only now, is supreme reality, it was written a long time ago in the archives of universal mind, it is already done, there's no more to do." ~ Jack Kerouac

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Ez
#2 Posted : 12/8/2011 4:07:13 AM

"Love is the medicine."

Cool, welcome. I hope that you are able to find what you are looking for.
(¯`'·.¸(♥)¸.·'´¯Pleased But suddenly you're ripped into being alive. And life is pain, and life is suffering, and life is horror, but my god you are alive and it is spectacular!

oden
#3 Posted : 12/8/2011 5:12:31 AM

odin the one

outstanding.. welcome to the nexus..alot of bright people here.when it comes to dmt, you found the right place.. what an amazing molecule as you will find out.. enjoyed the intro... much is written but little is completly understood... as you will also find out.. it is the light and will show you what you need to see.. it takes a brave soul to make the jump.. but once you do..wow!. check the wiki, health and safty.. also a frind of mine uses q21q21s tek 2 very easy and clean..may you find all that you seek. and any ?,s just ask. the people here are very loving, caring, and will help anyway they can..looking forward to your findings... much respect Oden

SammaSam
#4 Posted : 12/8/2011 9:55:36 AM

φ ≡ (1+√5)/2 ≡ Me

Thanks, I appreciate it! I'm looking at the teks and figuring out which is the most feasible for me - I definitely want the results to be as clean as possible for my first ride even if it requires a bit more effort than absolutely necessary.

"God is not outside us but is just us, the living and the dead, the never-lived and never-died. That we should learn it only now, is supreme reality, it was written a long time ago in the archives of universal mind, it is already done, there's no more to do." ~ Jack Kerouac