We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Has anybody used Tepezcohuite cream or soap? Options

Nathaniel
#1 Posted : 11/28/2011 3:35:05 AM

Nathaniel

i am wondering if anyone has tried tepezcohuite and what your experiences with it have been. for anyone who doesn't know, tepezcohuite is a name for the mimosa tenuiflora tree, whose bark is rendered to use for skin products. i have read many good things about it and decided it would be worth a try.

i recently procured some tepezcohuite soap and skin cream and just started trying them out. i'll post about how it's working in due time.

...anyone?
You are me and I am you, I'll always be with you...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

dtrypt
#2 Posted : 11/28/2011 9:54:17 AM

13.7 Billion Year Old Noob

I would love to try it for my eczema... but I don't want to waste my precious MHRB to make soap with...

oden
#3 Posted : 11/28/2011 7:33:16 PM

odin the one

I would very much like to know more of how it comes out .. i have also thought alot about this.. please if you complete this task p.m me to let me know when posted.... the benefits seem outstanding have read a few posts on other sites about it... good luck with it<3 peace..Oden

Parshvik Chintan
#4 Posted : 11/28/2011 9:57:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dtrypt wrote:
I would love to try it for my eczema... but I don't want to waste my precious MHRB to make soap with...

africa is warm... you can't grow your own trees out in the wilderness or something?
and if you have a few trees, you can harvest the bark too (it is around .03% as opposed to 1% iirc)
seems like a possible solution to me.
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!
ๆจน

rjb
#5 Posted : 11/29/2011 11:09:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I used to have acne during my adolescence, but it still manifests even now. I tried every creme and lotion and didn't really help very much in this regard. After getting my powdered bark (Mimosa Tenuiflora powdered root bark), I attempted a cream by mixing with a bit of water.

The cream is sandy in texture, and it will warm your face up lightly (a lovely sensation me thinks, and also maybe proof that the actives are working?) After 2 days of using it, I had nothing on my face anymore. I'm actually a little stunned by what my home made cream accomplished; makes one remember just how efficient the pharmaceutical system really is.

I don't know about the soap though, but you can try and see if the cream benefits you. Plus, you don't have to waste much of the bark this way.

I'll work with it in the future as well, the opportunity should arise. Just my 2c.
The truth...lies within.

dtrypt
#6 Posted : 11/29/2011 12:18:32 PM

13.7 Billion Year Old Noob

Parshvik Chintan wrote:
dtrypt wrote:

africa is warm... you can't grow your own trees out in the wilderness or something?
and if you have a few trees, you can harvest the bark too (it is around .03% as opposed to 1% iirc)

I am a drifter and own no property, so unfortunately I don't have a space for or time to cultivate something as large and permanent as mimosa trees Sad

Nathaniel
#7 Posted : 12/6/2011 11:11:59 PM

Nathaniel

oden wrote:
I would very much like to know more of how it comes out .. i have also thought alot about this.. please if you complete this task p.m me to let me know when posted.... the benefits seem outstanding have read a few posts on other sites about it... good luck with it<3 peace..Oden

sure i can certainly do that!

rjb wrote:
I used to have acne during my adolescence, but it still manifests even now. I tried every creme and lotion and didn't really help very much in this regard. After getting my powdered bark (Mimosa Tenuiflora powdered root bark), I attempted a cream by mixing with a bit of water.

The cream is sandy in texture, and it will warm your face up lightly (a lovely sensation me thinks, and also maybe proof that the actives are working?) After 2 days of using it, I had nothing on my face anymore. I'm actually a little stunned by what my home made cream accomplished; makes one remember just how efficient the pharmaceutical system really is.

I don't know about the soap though, but you can try and see if the cream benefits you. Plus, you don't have to waste much of the bark this way.

I'll work with it in the future as well, the opportunity should arise. Just my 2c.

yes, this is mainly why i got the cream. my skin has been a mess lately and i have tried so many products that never work. the tepezcohuite makes my skin look pretty nice and has actually lessened some lines in my face in just a short time, but i am still waiting for my skin to clear up. although your story is interesting... do you still use the root bark? i am curious as to how all that goes
You are me and I am you, I'll always be with you...

rjb
#8 Posted : 12/7/2011 5:50:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I only use it scarcely now, I don't need it as much anymore, but doing a daily program for a couple of weeks could probably work wonders...you don't have much to lose so if you have the time to try it, I say give it a go.
The truth...lies within.

Parshvik Chintan
#9 Posted : 12/7/2011 11:04:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dtrypt wrote:
unfortunately I don't have a space for or time to cultivate something as large and permanent as mimosa trees Sad

why not grow in the wilderness, away from public and private property?
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!
ๆจน

jamie
#10 Posted : 12/8/2011 1:55:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

dtrypt wrote:
Parshvik Chintan wrote:
dtrypt wrote:

I am a drifter and own no property, so unfortunately I don't have a space for or time to cultivate something as large and permanent as mimosa trees :

Dude I have a bunch of them growing in my window under 2 lights..they are about 4 feet tall now and they grow frast..but it can definatily be done indoors..you will need big pots though for the roots and decent lighting..but it can be done. You can trim them when they get too large and keep them as indoor trees.

Long live the unwoke.