We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My first time and a HUGE hello to everyone :) Options

Lil_Rainbow
#1 Posted : 11/6/2011 11:53:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey everyone!

I am not really sure how I ended up here, on this forum and with this interest in Spice I have developed but I am happy to be here and amazingly reassured by many of the posts I have read.
You all seem like a lovely group of super supportive people from which I can expand my horizons and learn a heck of a lot from.

I decided to not read any of the other posts on here until I had finished mine. So here goes....

I am a 27 year old female from the UK. I consider myself to be pretty happy go lucky and generally have a good positive outlook on life.

So, Spice. When I was in Ibiza as a 23 year old I ended up having a huge conversation to a hippy type guy that lived over there and worked as a magician. He was my first introduction to Spice, I had never heard of it before and had no notion at all it even existed.
My experience of tripping was at the time limited to Shrooms. A hell of a lot of them when I was younger. The weren't the best for me and I didn't treat them with anything like the respect they deserved.
This guy (I so wish I could remember his name) told me about how when you die your brain (In his words) releases a shit load of Spice and you need to do it before you die to get to the next astral plane. Now I am not saying this is the reason I have ended up trying it, but I was curious. Very much so in fact. I didn't really to anything at the time to appease my curiosity other than a pretty half hearted attempt at a Google search.

So, then for 4 years, I didn't touch anything drug wise.
I have always had a soft spot for Mandy, think I always will then back in June I did some again for the first time in 4 years, and had a ball as I always have.
One time after a night out I got onto the subject with my friend about Spice. For some reason I had become really interested in trip reports about it. I had watched and read a hell of a lot of them.
I should also mention at this point I have still never done anything some hallucinogenic than Shrooms, I have always wanted to try Acid, but the length of the trip put me off and I didn't like the how it was made. Slightly hypocritical I know, given my stance on Mandy, but I would want my trip to be organic.

3 weeks ago I was at my boyf's house and we were just chilling watching a flim when he gets a text from his friend asking us if we wanted any. My first reaction to it, without even thinking about it was "FUCK YES" I couldn't believe it found me without me having to even do anything for it.

There was a mixture of excitement and nervous butterflies in my tummy the rest of that night about it.

The week after was a friends house party. Now, I wasn't sure if that would be the best place for me to do it. In reality, I didn't even know HOW we were going to go it. 4 of us got 60mg each. I know the dose seems a little high form what I have read, but the guy we got it from said it wasn't as strong as normal so wanted to make up for it.
We were all on Mandy, and were having a good read on various sources about it. We didn't have a pipe, which lead to some hilarity of a friend trying to fashion one from foil. This was about 9am on a Saturday morning. We had been awake all night.
I decided I wanted to try it too much to risk screwing up with an inappropriate pipe and wondered down to my local head shop to get a pipe.
So I made a half arsed attempt at trying to choose a pipe, I didn't really know what I was looking for. The guy behind the counter asked if he were able to help so I asked him what the best pipe was. He started going off on a tangent about how really it was just personal preference and it was down to each person.
He then asked me what I was planning to smoke, so replied to him Spice. His face lit up.

He told me how amazing it would be and what the best way to go about it was. In all honesty, he really put my mind at rest, convering with someone in real life who had done it felt SO reassuring.

Fast forward a hour and me and the boyf are home, on my bed in my beautiful, girlified hippieish room with my fairy lights and incense on.

I load the spice into the pipe on a bed of ash. I am nervous, exited, unsure of what is going to happen, which the biggest knot in my stomach.

First hit. I DID NOT HOLD THIS FOR LONG ENOUGH. I am a pretty good hash smoker and could have done SO much better. Far too much smoke came out. Still I could feel something, I didn't know what.
Next hit, MUCH better. I held it for ages. I was starting to go though. I was losing it.
I managed to take one more hit, and that was it.

Visually I was seeing a grid with huge green and pink spots separating the lines. Ok, at this point I am still pretty ok.
Then I close my eyes and the first thing I see is a temple in a forest with these orange and blue patterns or lines taking up half it it.
It was actually really beautiful.

Arrrgh, what the hell it this feeling? Why I am not breating? I opened my eyes slightly paniced. I asked my boyf if I was ok. I had fallen victim to the whole perception of time slowing down thing and ended up panicked.
He told me I was fine and he was there to look after me. In reality I have having a really hard time with how I was feeling physically as I have never come up from any strong hallucinogens and having spoken to him I now understand that is similar to how you feel on Acid.

I managed to calm down and get back into it. I knew I had too much disturbance to break though, which for me was actually the best thing.

I closed my eyes again and saw beautiful patterns. There patterns were forming from something from the start of them with was like a golden statue head. Where the head moved from the pattens would then follow.
This went on for maybe 10 or so. Then I started to feel I was getting back to normal and opened my eyes. Everything in the room was breathing. It was very pretty, and it felt nice to be feeling normalish again.

SO. I want to try it again, this time knowing what I am going to feel and let myself relax a little more than I did. It was a big thing to me to try it. I want to go into my next go with no expectations and leave myself 100% open to the experience and see where it takes me Smile

Anyways, I think that is about me done. I didn't actually intent to write this much.
I would just like to say thanks so much for a really amazing forum Smile

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Bill Cipher
#2 Posted : 11/6/2011 4:48:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome and congratulations on getting this far. Everything you need to take your next steps is right here in the forum and Wiki.

Now try extracting your own. This may seem intimidating at first, but if you can bake cookies, you can extract. It will lead to significantly deeper and more meaningful relationship, I promise you.

The rabbit hole goes crazy deep. I wish you well in your travels.

Coastal_Shaman
#3 Posted : 11/6/2011 6:26:37 PM

"That Guy"

Hello Lil_Rainbow, and welcome to the Nexus. This is a great first post and I enjoyed reading it. The spice made it's way into my life in a much similar way it did yours. Haha when I asked what pipe would work best for dmt at the head shop they turned up an eyebrow though and looked at me like I was speaking some alien language.. I think you will like it here at the Nexus and as Art has stated, extraction is rediculessly easy. It gives a much much deeper relationship with the spice. Good luck with your travels, I look forward to reading some future trip reports.

Coastal_Shaman
"I was going to make a machine, but after reading here in the Nexus, everyone makes it sound like trying to smoke spice without a VG is like trying to have sex without fully formed genitals..." -- Pup Tentacle.

**Believe this guy at your own risk**

Herba Luisa
#4 Posted : 11/7/2011 2:08:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Lil_Rainbow, welcome to the Nexus. I enjoyed your Introduction.
For a first try to launch to hyperspace it sounds very good. Next time
maybe 30-40mg so, for an experienced hash smoker Wink , you can rip
the whole dose in one Hit.
And as Uncle Knucles suggested, extract it for yourself. It's such a wonderful
task to extract and work with your own spice. There are infinite worlds for you to explore..

Pandora
#5 Posted : 11/8/2011 12:07:58 AM

Got Naloxone?

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

Hi Lil_Rainbow,

Thanks for that great introduction and a warm welcome to the Nexus. Very happy

I just want to confirm what the gentlemen above say including the part about if you can cook you can extract spice. Personally, I find a first class spice extraction, including recrystallization and changa creation to be a lot easier than pulling of a turkey dinner. Anyway, check the wiki link in the upper right hand corner - look for extraction teks. Then don't hesitate to post any questions you might have.

The feeling you had that made you panic or think you weren't breathing, etc. That's called the body load and it is quite formidable with DMT. Many feel paralyzed, or like something huge is weighing them down, many get completely disconnected from their bodies, feel they are no longer breathing, heart isn't beating etc. Outside observers confirm the body is just fine, usually looks like it's asleep. Getting through this body load panic impulse is one of the more difficult things spice users face imo.

You will see many many posts here that reiterate over and over that surrender is the only way. Let go of everything, especially your attachment to ideas, beliefs, your body, etc. Whatever you feel or see, just surrender, open yourself to it and try to meet it with love and acceptance. Remember, we've all got to go someday. Very happy. Surrender and acceptance can lead to amazing things in hyperspace.

Again, a warm welcome to you. I hope to see further posts. You have many adventures awaiting you . . .

Peace & Love
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

Lil_Rainbow
#6 Posted : 11/8/2011 10:56:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ahhhhh yes the body load. The weird thing is I spent that much time reading trip reports before I did it I knew to expect it. Still it was a huge cruved ball for me.
I am really hoping that next time I know what is coming and just just relax and take it all in Smile

I am fully game for trying the extraction process myself. I have read though a few of the links on the Wiki page on the best way to go about it.
It will need some digging around from my part on where to get the materials, mainly the bark but I don't see it being too difficult. I am a danm fine baker, so I am confident Smile
I can also see how it would lead to a greater respect and a better affinity with the Spice at the end of it.

I am getting to the stage where I am keen to do it again, not that I was never keen to try it again after. Really just the sooner the better. I feel like there is a lot to see Smile

I am REALLY looking forward to doing some art after it to, inspired by my trip. I miss doing art and have recently not felt overly inspired by everyday life to be artistic.

Thanks for the feed back and the kind words from everyone Smile

LR x

nen888
#7 Posted : 11/10/2011 4:57:20 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..hi Lil_Rainbow, really enjoyed your essay too..thanksSmile
be real interested how your art is inspired by the experience..art (or music/poetry) are good methods of 'bringing something back' from the realms of mystery...

#8 Posted : 11/10/2011 12:00:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Welcomeee. <3

Lil_Rainbow
#9 Posted : 11/19/2011 7:51:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

nen888 wrote:
be real interested how your art is inspired by the experience..art (or music/poetry) are good methods of 'bringing something back' from the realms of mystery...

Is there somewhere on here I would be able to post them maybe Smile I will have to see what I come up with Smile

LR x

Ice House
#10 Posted : 11/19/2011 10:21:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Lil_rainbow! Spice found you! Thats cool. Welcome to the nexus. Use us to find out everything you need and want to know. Keep us updated on how you are doing.

Good luck and welcome

IH
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

onethousandk
#11 Posted : 11/30/2011 10:48:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lil_Rainbow wrote:
nen888 wrote:

Is there somewhere on here I would be able to post them maybe Smile I will have to see what I come up with Smile

LR x

There is a Music/Art/Literature section here on the forums. Many people share their DMT inspired artwork. Hopefully we'll get to see yours as well.

Lil_Rainbow
#12 Posted : 12/7/2011 12:43:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Rocketeerjim wrote:
Lil_Rainbow wrote:
3 weeks ago I was at my boyf's house and we were just chilling watching a flim when he gets a text from his friend asking us if we wanted any. My first reaction to it, without even thinking about it was "FUCK YES" I couldn't believe it found me without me having to even do anything for it.

Okay, that account brought tears to my eyes. Imagine. So let me get this straight. . . essentially, DMT called you on the phone? Shocked

Almost, text me Pleased

LR XX