We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
2011 - the year when everything changed Options

wihicked
#1 Posted : 12/5/2011 2:25:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Nexians!

Im a 24 year old boy from Norway. I currently work in kindergarden and I am planning to finaly get of to college after next summer to
study psychology. I have allways been geniunly interested in the human mind and I have allways been open to new thoughts. This nice combo finaly led me to the discovery of dmt and psychedelics ( which i thought was the most dangerous thing until i understood that its not ).

The story: Januray this year I saw the Zeitgeist movies, and understood that my world view had been completely biased until that
very moment. This helped me get my critical thinking going. And I started watching alot of documentaries about finance and governing at truththeory. In april, i came across DMT: The Spirit Molecule, and watched it.

Ive allways been a "searching person". I have allways felt that i have searched for something, and I have allways been intruiged by the questions that we all ask ourselves: What are we, where are we from, and where are we going. One thing I immediatly understood, was how biased my view upon psychedelics was. I thought lsd was just as bad as heroin and meth, and I swore to never do anything harder than smoking from time to time. After I saw DMT TSM I could see how affected my view was by the people around me, and what I had heard and read throughout my years. This made me conscious on a whole other level. I could start disintegrate many of my opinions, and start to analyze which thoughts were my own and which ones were formed by culture, media, persons and family. Since all of you have gone through this at sometime I dont have to tell you how good it feels to just see a little clearer.

I now know that my body is just a vessel. I also know that the biggest surprise in life will come at death. I now know that it doesnt end, it will continue, and I also feel that our conscious minds will never die. Therefore I believe that we will at some point understand everything - how it all started - what it really is, and what the power behind everything is.

This has made my outlook on life so much more positive. Just because I can see. I have experienced, as all of you have aswell, Im sure, that it is nearly impossible to explain these things to normal people. I have a few that I can discuss with, but when I found the nexus I offcourse understood that this is the place.

Im not at all experienced with this. Im still at the colors, and working on getting out of that crazy loop of thoughts so that I can meet some entities. I have only done it three times, and the last time was like a semi badtrip so Im working on getting my groove back by reading alot here, but also reading about yoga and meditation. Im so grateful that I as a 24 year old from Norway found out about this so early. And I also found it myself without any kind of guidance, so it really feels like a have found what im looking for.

It starts now. It starts by knowing that you dont know, only then you can begin to learn and understand.

And I cant wait to get discussions going with you guys. This forum really is a pinnacle compared to other forums. This is unique, and will benefit us all, I believe.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

oden
#2 Posted : 12/5/2011 8:09:38 PM

odin the one

Welcome.. your a research and homework guy. i respect that so very much. glad you have seen the light.this is an amazing place.with amazing people of all kinds.they help with great care. guide with true hearts. so if you have any questions check the wiki or just ask,check health and safty. feel free to jump into chat. glad you found your way! yes the spirit molecule is an amazing teacher. it will show you what you need. you seem to have the heart and respect it deserves. so i think your on the right track! looking foward to what you find and please share with us.. much respect Oden

actualfactual
#3 Posted : 12/5/2011 8:33:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I now know that my body is just a vessel. I also know that the biggest surprise in life will come at death. I now know that it doesnt end, it will continue, and I also feel that our conscious minds will never die. Therefore I believe that we will at some point understand everything - how it all started - what it really is, and what the power behind everything is.

What made you come to this conclusion? These ideas should really come from experience rather than because you read them someplace.

Ellis D'Empty
#4 Posted : 12/5/2011 9:44:49 PM

Snirfneblin

Great intro story. Hit close to home to me back when I started. Now you need to start recognizing and focusing on those things, those moments, that seem familiar or out of place, and find out just why Pleased

Welcome.
01:13:08 ‹Ellis DEmpty› I met the people living in my head... I disturbed them while they were sitting down at the table.... They were as shocked as I was!

We were born too soon to explore the cosmos, and to late to explore the earth. Our frontier is the human mind; religion is the ocean we must cross.

wihicked
#5 Posted : 12/5/2011 10:08:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

actualfactual wrote:
Quote:

What made you come to this conclusion? These ideas should really come from experience rather than because you read them someplace.

Well, I guess I should have written believe. These are my beliefs after reading about near death experiences, seeing docu about kids claiming not to be the kid of those parrents, at age 2. Claiming to have died in accidents occuring many years ago, wearing scars identical to vicitms of said accident in past. The consciuss mind can move, I BELIEVE that. I just have never believd in anything like this before. All the spiritual topics have never crossed my mind until I discovered psychedelics.

Do anyone in here think it just goes black after one dies? I really dont think that is possible.

wihicked
#6 Posted : 12/5/2011 10:15:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

oden wrote:
Welcome.. your a research and homework guy. i respect that so very much. glad you have seen the light.this is an amazing place.with amazing people of all kinds.they help with great care. guide with true hearts. so if you have any questions check the wiki or just ask,check health and safty. feel free to jump into chat. glad you found your way! yes the spirit molecule is an amazing teacher. it will show you what you need. you seem to have the heart and respect it deserves. so i think your on the right track! looking foward to what you find and please share with us.. much respect Oden

Thanks alot Oden! I Im so grateful for all that is coming to me now. So glad Im interested in this stuff. I consider it kind of a sign, since I didnt know anyone who knew about this. I just happend to watch that documentary and decide to read modern trip repports and I early got the suspission that this could be what I was looking for.

Im gonna do a new run soon with better preparations. Gonna try dark bedroom after meditating a while. Will post when trip delivers! Smile

xsparkyx
#7 Posted : 12/5/2011 10:52:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Don't become too obsessed with all the spiritual stuff. It is good, healthy, and positive but do not forget you have been given the gift of life here on earth. Enjoy this beautiful earth, explore your mind, body, and emotions. Balance.

oden
#8 Posted : 12/6/2011 12:18:38 AM

odin the one

xsparkyx wrote:
Don't become too obsessed with all the spiritual stuff. It is good, healthy, and positive but do not forget you have been given the gift of life here on earth. Enjoy this beautiful earth, explore your mind, body, and emotions. Balance.

This statment above all is sooo very important!! BALANCE is everything.. i hope as you move forward. that you make this the promise you keep onto your self..if you can not understand this, you understand nothing..<3 love ODEN

wihicked
#9 Posted : 12/6/2011 4:25:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

oden wrote:
[quote=xsparkyx]Don't become too obsessed with all the spiritual stuff. It is good, healthy, and positive but do not forget you have been given the gift of life here on earth. Enjoy this beautiful earth, explore your mind, body, and emotions. Balance.

This statment above all is sooo very important!! BALANCE is everything.. i hope as you move forward. that you make this the promise you keep onto your self..if you can not understand this, you understand nothing..<3 love ODEN[/quote

I couldnt agree more. Balance is everything.

drishti
#10 Posted : 12/6/2011 4:46:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello wihicked! Really enjoyed reading your intro - you have a really healthy attitude towards life, expressing it with honesty - such rare qualities. Big like, and welcome!

wihicked
#11 Posted : 12/6/2011 6:11:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

drishti wrote:
Hello wihicked! Really enjoyed reading your intro - you have a really healthy attitude towards life, expressing it with honesty - such rare qualities. Big like, and welcome!

Thanks man! The sincerity on this forum far exceed anything I have ever encountered online Smile I feel home allready! Smile