We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Psychedelic OneManBand Options

theCOSMALshow
#1 Posted : 12/6/2011 7:39:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm new to this forum but have been a devout spiritual traveler for 2-3 years. I would like to share my passion with you.
Below is a description and links for my live music show, Cosmal. My goal as a musician is to help raise awareness and raise consciousness. I want to help people to express themselves in ways they didnt know were possible! Find me at all sorts of music festivals, and look for me at Burning Man 2012=]

Cosmal is a one man LIVE performance involving the live sampling and looping of several instruments and drumbeats, progressive jams, and a dynamic light show! Layering sounds to create the energy of a full band, improvising and swaying between genres, Cosmal takes you on a mystical journey through space and time, and oh yea, music! In hopes of bringing to the table a new, dynamic perspective of how music (and life) can be perceived, Cosmal (Ryan Coyle) does everything in his power to create the most interactive, and visually/audibly enticing performances possible—-ranging from Jazz to World with Electronic/Down-Tempo influences and a thick spreading of Psychedelia Jelly. This is a completely live act people, not a DJ set! Good Vibes required, Shirts and Shoes optional!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1qggJt1qQo (watch this video!)

www.thecosmalshow.com (Official Website)
www.facebook.com/thecosmalshow
www.youtube.com/thecosmalshow

Love and Light,
Cosmal

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Global
#2 Posted : 12/6/2011 3:30:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

Cool sounds! Keep it up.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

tetra
#3 Posted : 12/6/2011 5:47:18 PM

BaconBerry

jadensammy wrote:
The video is amazing! Hats off to you and your passion!

Is that your actual address in your profile? Love the creepy smiling guy avatar!
The Shift is About to Hit the Fan