We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
Telepathy Options

Hyperspace Fool
#21 Posted : 12/5/2011 4:20:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

geometric_wisdom wrote:
I think you are referring to the group of experiments conducted by Dr. Michael Persinger in relation to the development of the Koren Helmet, or what is referred to as the "GOD Helmet" the 2 links you wanna look at is first: http://www.shaktitechnology.com/god_helmet.htm
and then: http://www.shaktitechnology.com/

I'm actually considering buying one of their setups for "altered states" and incase anyone asks, no i have no vested interest with these people or the company
wow, i just had a read into it, and found this: http://www.shaktitechnol...hakti/rotating/index.htm

Hey GW,

If you do go ahead and get one of the God Helmets, would you be so kind as to post your results and impressions here on the Nexus?

I have been following these gadgets for a while now, since seeing the first reports about the Koren experiments and the buzz when the famous atheist Richard Dawkins was filmed trying it out.

Somehow, the idea of using high powered magnets to affect the brain seems even more freaky than using high powered alkaloids... after all, the brain was designed to use alkaloids and neurotransmitters.

Anyway, I haven't seen any evidence of any long term negative side effects, so i suppose if I had one in front of me, I would probably jump up and test it out.

I love my sound and light brainwave entrainment machines... and have done so since the early 80's.

But magnetic manipulation seems a bit more invasive. Even if they have refined the technique to use low powered magnets.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Infectedstyle
#22 Posted : 12/5/2011 9:53:41 PM
I compulsively post from time to time

polytrip wrote:
These things happen all the time. Yet, i think you can never realy control them or know what´s going on.
It´s definately fun and exciting to experiment with, but i think in the end it´s best to see it as just a fun thing that can happen....it´s not something you can ever 'rely on' in your daily life or something.

There are a few experiments everybody can do that are realy spectacular. For instance, if you take a psychedelic toghether (it even works with LSD) and stand next to eachother in front of a mirror, looking into it, you can easily 'fool' your own mind when you look into the other persons eyes: Your mind is fooled into believing that you´re looking at yourself instead of at the other person....and you will have the sensation that you´ve switched body´s!!!

I agree, it's not something you can rely on in every day life. But i'd argue that it is something we can control and we can know what's going on as long as we set our mind to it.

I'm definitely going to try that mirror expiriment sometime. Sounds great. I heared of two people on acid simply walking down the street and both experienced switching bodies!
Hard to get ur mind around these things but the possibilities are so big it's hard not to. I'm going to take ur advice tho and keep it light.

abusedtoaster
#23 Posted : 12/5/2011 11:18:43 PM

Scrumptious

I used to be paranoid that everyone could read my thoughts to this day im not sure if they can or not Embarrased
X

toppy
#24 Posted : 12/6/2011 2:29:03 AM

Eon Worker

Telepathy is possible and it is a fact.
I have experienced it on mdma many times and know which part of the brain to access the ability, i am trying to master it while sober.

Telekinesis is possible to, and can be very dangerous as i found out if you do not understand how to do it, which i do not.

I think if you understand that everything is energy/anti-energy, then you can understand that anything is possible, and i literally mean anything.

Parshvik Chintan
#25 Posted : 12/6/2011 10:41:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

toppy wrote:
I think if you understand that everything is energy/anti-energy, then you can understand that anything is possible, and i literally mean anything.

you might enjoy this...
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

toppy
#26 Posted : 12/11/2011 8:20:05 PM

Eon Worker

Parshvik Chintan wrote:
toppy wrote:

you might enjoy this...

You read me well...Some good accurate points in there. Yin-Yang is my philosophy (pos/neg)
You can learn everything within yourself using positive and negative as a basis for everything.

acacian
#27 Posted : 12/12/2011 1:45:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A good friend of mine had this experience with his girlfriend too, but they weren't on a hallucinogen from what i gather. He said that they tested each other and could answer each others questions out loud... i don't doubt the experience and it sounds remarkably similar to what you went through.
i like to remain open to telepathy... its something that science will have a tough time explaining anyway without first dipping its fingers into areas of exploration of consciousness. I think science today still has a long way to go in understanding the depths of the human mind, and explaining what these sorts of phenomena really are, outside of its physical nuts and bolts spectrum which it currently works under.

universecannon
#28 Posted : 12/12/2011 2:35:59 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

I notice many different kinds of telepathy to various degrees. Some of it seems to happen many days a week, other kinds not so much. Today for example it happened 3 times within the hour. Sometimes I don't know what to think about it

I'm fully aware of how insane this sounds..but other times the message is so clear that its like the universe itself is a living being, nudging us slowly into greater awareness. Thus waking itself up, in a literal sense, to it/ourself. I'm still skeptical of my interpretations and the experience itself-always looking for holes and other alternate "rational" explanations..often though its just far too weird and beyond comprehension to come up with anything. My inability to conjure up a rational explanation isn't in itself evidence of the phenomenon, it just goes to show how paradoxical and often hilarious in nature it is..so much so that describing it in rational terms is like trying to grab air

i don't see much reason in discarding outright everyone's experiences, or the tales of group visionary experiences seen all over the globe, like many seem to do..simply because they haven't had any of these experiences and therefore easily choose to think its all a bunch of poppy cock. Its an understandable position given the society we live in and how it tends to portray this sort of thing, but i think once you look at the rich scope of personal experiences within this realm there should at least be a couple red lights flashing saying "wtf was that"

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

SpartanII
#29 Posted : 12/12/2011 7:10:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hyperspace Fool wrote:
geometric_wisdom wrote:
I think you are referring to the group of experiments conducted by Dr. Michael Persinger in relation to the development of the Koren Helmet, or what is referred to as the "GOD Helmet" the 2 links you wanna look at is first: http://www.shaktitechnology.com/god_helmet.htm
and then: http://www.shaktitechnology.com/

I'm actually considering buying one of their setups for "altered states" and incase anyone asks, no i have no vested interest with these people or the company
wow, i just had a read into it, and found this: http://www.shaktitechnol...hakti/rotating/index.htm

Hey GW,

If you do go ahead and get one of the God Helmets, would you be so kind as to post your results and impressions here on the Nexus?

I have been following these gadgets for a while now, since seeing the first reports about the Koren experiments and the buzz when the famous atheist Richard Dawkins was filmed trying it out.

Somehow, the idea of using high powered magnets to affect the brain seems even more freaky than using high powered alkaloids... after all, the brain was designed to use alkaloids and neurotransmitters.

Anyway, I haven't seen any evidence of any long term negative side effects, so i suppose if I had one in front of me, I would probably jump up and test it out.

I love my sound and light brainwave entrainment machines... and have done so since the early 80's.

But magnetic manipulation seems a bit more invasive. Even if they have refined the technique to use low powered magnets.

My buddy told me he was going to be ordering the helmet and invited me to try it when it arrives. If he does, and I do, I will also let everyone know how it went.Smile

Shamasi Wiz
#30 Posted : 12/12/2011 8:22:31 AM

kissing stars, pissing lightning, dancing upside down

abusedtoaster wrote:
I used to be paranoid that everyone could read my thoughts to this day im not sure if they can or not Embarrased

We knew you were gonna say that.
"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."

Parshvik Chintan
#31 Posted : 12/12/2011 8:47:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Shamasi Wiz wrote:
abusedtoaster wrote:

We knew you were gonna say that.

trololo
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

Infectedstyle
#32 Posted : 12/12/2011 1:56:56 PM
I compulsively post from time to time

abusedtoaster wrote:

You are not the only one. One of the common questions you will find in tests for mental illness is if you think people can read ur thoughts. I'm sure it accumulates to millions of people answering yes to those questions. Not to imply anything about mental "illness" but it just goes to show you how many people experience these things. It's just sad that modern psychology assumes it's a flaw in humans because it does not concur with any materialist scientists.

I live in an apartment and there's this guy a few rooms away from me. I never really say much to strangers except hi and i know it can feel like i ignore them or seem to arrogant to have real conversations. This guy just moved in and he's social with everyone and i think he doesn't appreciate my silent personality. When i was walking in the halls and saw him get out of the room with his mother and he glanced at me. He then looked away and i clearly heared him think to himself : "Fuck that guy." and proceeded to walk away without saying a word.

Someone who has more experience with these things told me he learned from guides in dreams that the only people who are prone to perceptions like this are pure people. No evil people can tune into thoughts and use it for evil things. The kind of people who can do this are people who you can trust with ur deepest secrets and they won't judge you for it.. At the very least it's just a comforting thought.

bricklaya wrote:
A good friend of mine had this experience with his girlfriend too, but they weren't on a hallucinogen from what i gather. He said that they tested each other and could answer each others questions out loud... i don't doubt the experience and it sounds remarkably similar to what you went through.
i like to remain open to telepathy... its something that science will have a tough time explaining anyway without first dipping its fingers into areas of exploration of consciousness. I think science today still has a long way to go in understanding the depths of the human mind, and explaining what these sorts of phenomena really are, outside of its physical nuts and bolts spectrum which it currently works under.

Thanks for telling this. Very similar. I think psychedelics simply help you get into that mindstate where these things are possible. They are in no way required for it to happen. They are just helpful tools in exploring ur own mind. I've done some small expiriments in my school. During lunch breaks me and a friend play a guessing game.
The test involves a coin. My friend will hold his hands behind his back and randomly put the coin in one of his hands. Then he presents them to me and repeats the location of the coin in his mind. I will then listen to my intuition and often i will hear the words. Left, left , left or right, right , right. And know exactly where the coin is. I have it right about 90% of the time. To this day our success rate has been about 260/300 . Someone else who just guesses will have it wrong most of the time. I actually teached someone how to do this i told him to just listen to ur first insight. He would then say where it was. And i would confirm it's probably there and it works aswell. I wish more people would try it. Laughing

I remember a teacher in pre-school had one of the kids leave the room and choose an object with the remaining students. Then he would call the kid back in and point random objects and let the kid say yes or no to which object we have choosen. I remember most of the kids actually guessed the right object. When it was my turn i failed horribly tho. Razz But it's still a memory of significance because even my pre-school teacher had these things in mind. (he was a really nice teacher too.)

Another guy told me that he and his friend where on acid in the forest. His friend was going pretty crazy saying random gibberish constantly. He then tried to send words to him. Like , pink sheep. And his friend would immediately yell PINK SHEEP! etc. etc.

Science has a hard time explaining this because the mechanism under which this works is probably etheric or just immaterial. An area in which the current system of science has not made much practical progress. Interestingly it is a factor in loads of fameous and generally accepted theories like relativity and string theory.

toppy wrote:
Telepathy is possible and it is a fact.
I have experienced it on mdma many times and know which part of the brain to access the ability, i am trying to master it while sober.

Telekinesis is possible to, and can be very dangerous as i found out if you do not understand how to do it, which i do not.

Thanks for the input. I'd love to hear how you came to see telekinesis as a possibility. PM me if you'd like or post here.

physics envy
#33 Posted : 6/25/2015 1:08:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"Science has a hard time explaining this because the mechanism under which this works is probably etheric or just immaterial. An area in which the current system of science has not made much practical progress. Interestingly it is a factor in loads of fameous and generally accepted theories like relativity and string theory."

This is an old thread, but after a recent Salvia experience I felt like I could "see" the mechanics of how telepathy might work behind-the-scenes.

I have explored with Saliva (and DMT) for many years now, and at a certain depth of the Salvia experience I (and I think many others) frequently feel as though I am perceiving reality from a 'parent' level that makes up this 3D reality. I don't know if it is what many call the 'Astral' plane or not, but my view of that level is a plane of consciousness. From that level of consciousness, this 3D material world is projected.

Although I haven't had any meetings or communication with something that felt truly outside of myself yet...and I will probably flip the frick out if I ever do...when I'm there it is obvious that it *could* happen.

At that 'parent' level, my awareness bubble should be able to interact with other awareness bubbles. I searched the nexus today and found just a few threads on telepathy, and I see others have done some limited testing. I would guess many methods could get one to that plane (meditation, chanting, various psychedelics, etc.)

So I think that if you are sensitive enough, either naturally or through the use of a plant/method, anyone should be able to bring communication down from the 'astral' level. I guess that would be telepathy to me.

I'm guessing the shaman's do something similar - get to the 'astral' plane, navigate to whatever information they are try to obtain, then bring that information back.

Salvia quid enthusiast

brilliantlydim
#34 Posted : 6/25/2015 1:24:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Infectedstyle wrote:
I took mushrooms with a girlfriend and i had to say something which i didn't want to say out loud. So i tried to send a thought and suprisingly she responded back. She then asked out loud. "Who is in my head?". I said "I am in ur head. And so is the universe."
She then asked me another question telepathically and i responded again. She responded to the answer out loud.

The words that i perceived in the above mentioned experience did not present itself as feeling that I interpreted as words. They came in the sound of her voice and vocabulary intruding into my own mindspace.

I'd like to mention we split 15g fresh sclerotia between the two of us. I was barely experiencing threshold effects. She had a colourful trip of aural vision and later described some intense inner vision and life lessons.

I'm curious about ur thoughts on this experience and the possibility of telepathy itself. I'm also eager to hear about anything that has to do with telepathy, even remotely similar.

My GF and I recently had a similar experience while on a shroom trip together. At one point we were sitting next each other and I focused on a spot and by thinking about it got her to raise her arm and point exactly at the place I was intending from my field of view. I did it three times in a row, and she didn't know that I was attempting this I told about it the day after. That was only one of the many things we experienced of a boundary dissolving nature, the one and only trip that we have had together.

amandanita
#35 Posted : 6/25/2015 1:40:20 PM

Love, love love love

I experienced telepathy after a trip with a person that was sober at the time. We were both amazed by it and little by little took it further. We would have a conversation in our mind(s) and suddenly continue it out loud. Sometimes we'd say each other's lines/thoughts out loud in sync with them and laugh. It went deeper than that, beyond words.

I'm sure the experience was real and that it would have provided scientific proof of telepathy/mind sharing if it had been recorded as much I'm sure this consensus reality is real on any meaningful level. (Not sure at all, but couldn't be any more sure either.)

I wasn't trying to experience telepathy. It became part of my integration and it seemed to happen for a reason.

The connection it creates (long afterwards) is indescribable.
O Immortal, O Soma
Pavamana, Word of God
In flesh and living blood
Resurrected fruit of the Tree of life

Ryusaki
#36 Posted : 6/25/2015 1:44:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

One time i took some shrooms i got from a friend. I ate probably 1.5 gram and he already had eaten some a few days earlier so he didn't participate.

We where sitting in his room and he suddenly said that he was getting high, i did not feel much from the shrooms. He said he saw my aura and stuff. I was slightly pissed that he was having a huge contact high while i had nothing.

So we played some telepathic games. I was to visualize something, while he was observing me, and he should then tell me what it was.
I thought about a rainbow colored snake in a spiral poistion. The moment i did, he bolted away from me with a shooked look in his eyes saying WOA!

He told me he saw my 3rd eye opening and a rainbow colored snake was flying in his face in a spiral form. Shocked

I don't trip with him anymore because he sucks my trip energy away so i stay sober and he roars the heavens. Thumbs down

Dream master t
#37 Posted : 6/25/2015 6:32:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

My brother and I were loaded up on some shrooms and my wife girlfriend at the time was straight as a die. we were talking intensely about stuff and the telepathy kicked in and the conversation was full going on but my wife said we were only making some inaudible sounds every once in a while but this went on for about half an hour till I just went on out to the nether lands. While this was happening I was getting up and walking down to the bathroom with no interruptions to the conversation and the sound level in my head never changed no matter the distance or what was between us. Also when we talked about a close cousin it was as though his consciousness was right there with us and we could feel him even though he was interstate at the time.

I think it all stems down to us being energy beings within our bodies and once we transition (die) and go to the other side we'll be doing it like no tomorrow and joking about how hard it was to communicate in our bodies on earth. That's my two cents. Rolling eyes Big grin Big grin

thymamai
#38 Posted : 6/25/2015 10:00:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was thinking about starting a thread about this recently.

It's all poppycock to me, except that I have now come in contact with 4 different people, on separate occasions, that were consistently bringing up things in conversation that only I would understand / that were pertinent to something that I recently thought or recently said to someone else, things they could not possibly have guessed. Consistently. The first three people I found it hard to accept and I kept erasing the idea out of mind and forgetting about it, only to have something new come up that would seem once more out of the ordinary.. but this last person I had no trouble.. they were extremely intelligent like the others but I got to know them on such a level that I could see that it made them no less vulnerable no less human and with no more or less inclination to manipulate or persuade.

Perhaps this is not telepathy exactly that I am talking about, because I think that might be more understood as two people or beings communicating in such a way. In all of my experiences it was for the most part one sided, although I found ways to let them know that I knew in case they didn't already know that I did.

Once again. I dgaf. These are just the conclusions I've drawn after certain encounters that had no saner explanation than that of simple chance, which I do not wholly discount either.

BundleflowerPower
#39 Posted : 7/21/2015 2:14:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So a couple of weeks ago I had a telepathic experience on acacia and rue. Very powerful indeed. I wanted to post in this thread right away, but needed time to think. The person who shared this experience with me may or may not have joined the nexus since, perhaps they can chime in at some point, as well.

Anyway, we took a really strong dose, at some point in the first hour or so I felt my friend enter my head space, at first I was alarmed, but just went with it. I thought to myself, "is this really happening?" To which this person responded out loud, "yes, it's happening." It was sort of like a first person shooter game with the split screen on 2 player mode, or something, some sort of other mode of consciousness. And there was a third person as well, who was going to drink but had to work in the morning, this person was sleeping during all of this, but my friend and I both got felt their presence as well. The 3 or us were "together," in a mental sense. This lasted quite a while, the entire peak experience being something like 8 hours. This experience really altered the way I look at telepathy, as I didn't think it was possible before. I feel like I learned more from this experience than all my others combined. It seems to me that this sort of thing is about as intimate as one can get with another human being.

DmtinMe2
#40 Posted : 7/30/2015 5:12:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well? Where do thoughts come from is it you or the universe is God giving thought do you think it's true or not is it possible so many things that are possible now once we're believed never to be possible ! were they not possible because the thought of them was against the possibility or no evidence was there to support this ....I honestly believe everything is possible and I mean everything so in that of course it's true one can speak to everyone at once there feelings there desires there secrets and at the same time no it's not possible things are concrete like physics there are laws but now I believe it's true because I'm receiving thoughts that it is possible and more than that I'm living experiences that defy what laws say are impossible why? Because it is true or because it is time for this to happen as we are now ready for the change of global unity does it appear so to everyone?..... probably not! its apparent to those who need to know absolutely ! it's there destiny too know or not to know not one is better what's better is that at the core were happy always! are people separate from you or apart from you well one can argue there on the outside of "you" but more and more I have the feeling we're going to accept that this is all really happening inside there -fore when those who are ready and there destiny is to live the unity every word another entity says to "you" will really be "me" and round and round the world will go! But of course this takes time as this stuff in the wrong hands could just waste a perfectly sound environment to kick some major holographic ass man the possibilities we can explore when the fabric of concrete law is torn will be hyperspace for all ! hold on its coming!

Peace and love rules the world, I don't use to many periods and such hope it reads well, thanks. This community's vibe is exactly the change that proves we are evolving at a really fast pace right now!

PREV123NEXT