We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First Contact Options

ascension
#1 Posted : 12/4/2011 1:43:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Namaste my friends,

First of all, if you'd like to know more about SWIM's background, have a look at his topic in the introduction section of the forum.

Right now, it is 03:45 pm where SWIM is, and he will be having his first contact with orally activated DMT (in fact, any type of DMT) in 1 hour and 45 minutes. At exactly 05:00 pm, SWIM will drink ~5 grams of Syrian Rue powder mixed with orange juice. He will give it some time to do its magic, around 30 minutes or so. After the 30 minutes, SWIM will mix approximately 2-3 grams of Mimosa Hostilis Rootbark powder with orange juice and drink the mixture. If you've read his introduction topic, you should know that he is very inexperienced in these matters, that's the reason for the 2-3 grams of mhrb. His first intention was to do 5 grams, but he has reduced the amount after some valuable advice.

Within the his preparation hours, SWIM will be meditating and talking with his powders, explaining them his intentions, giving them love. He believes such behavior will add to his experience. Moreover, SWIM will listen to some Loreena McKennitt music, calming his mind and soul.

After SWIM consumes the two orange juice mixtures one after the other, he thinks of going downstairs to the garden, where he will surrounded by grass, bushes, and trees. He wants to be in nature and open-air when the effects kick in. However, due to the cold he might re-consider his plan. If SWIM goes to the garden, he will wear a thick coat, a scarf, a berret to keep himself warm and he will bring some plastic bags and tissues with him, in case of a purge.

In either case, SWIM will share his experience here after the travel completes.

Wish SWIM luck Smile

Love and Peace!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Ez
#2 Posted : 12/4/2011 6:52:15 PM

"Love is the medicine."

Always be thankful no matter what happens, even if you feel nothing. Just be thankful and don't be discouarged. Good luck on your journey.
(¯`'·.¸(♥)¸.·'´¯Pleased But suddenly you're ripped into being alive. And life is pain, and life is suffering, and life is horror, but my god you are alive and it is spectacular!

Coastal_Shaman
#3 Posted : 12/4/2011 7:36:04 PM

"That Guy"

Hello ascension, it sounds like you have a decent game plan. Isn't that a tad high on the rue amount? I'm not familiar with rue myself but I seem to remember hearing that a larger amount can make things kind of uncomfortable. Sounds like you know your stuff though so I could be bassakwards on that. In any case, happy tripping and goodluck!

btw, "swim" is doing nothing illegal in your post since mhrb and rue are not illegal until extracted, leaving swim as an unnessecary burden on the person typing out the post..
"I was going to make a machine, but after reading here in the Nexus, everyone makes it sound like trying to smoke spice without a VG is like trying to have sex without fully formed genitals..." -- Pup Tentacle.

**Believe this guy at your own risk**

ascension
#4 Posted : 12/4/2011 8:17:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, let's begin. Smile

T+00.00 (05:05 pm)
SWIM drank the rue with OJ. The rue tastes bad, but fresh OJ helped greatly. There were larger pieces of rue among the powder, so he had to chew them. A bitter taste indeed.

T+00.45
SWIM had no noticeable change in his perception or thinking. SWIM drank the mhrb with OJ. The taste wasn't bad as I expected.

After the drinking process was complete, SWIM gathered his stuff and went to the garden. He went without his phone and watch, so he lost track of time. The durations of the steps which will be written below are not known.

The air was cold, but SWIM had worn things that would keep him warm. He did some breathing exercises, looked around, listened to the voices on the street, observed the plants, the lights. A slight nausea came up, alongside a slight dizziness. SWIM kept his calm and continued to observe his surroundings. He noticed a certain flickering, vibrating of lights.

The nausea increased and SWIM decided to get up and take a walk on the street. He noticed that he had a slight balance problem, and his dizziness had also increased. But it wasn't like a constant dizziness, it was rather a dizziness which hit him as waves, and the dizziness waves lasted just a few seconds with 1-2 minutes between them. He kept walking. After ~5 minutes of walking, he decided that he should go back home, just to be safe. It wouldn't be nice if he fell down or collapsed due to being lightheaded.

SWIM got inside, lay down on his bed. The darkness in his room definitely increased the potency of the effects. He had open eye visuals, as well as closed eye visuals. In fact, SWIM couldn't be sure if his eyes were open or closed. The visuals consisted of colors and shapes. One closed eye visual SWIM remembers was a goose in a circle with its wings spread; it was kind of a logo I guess. There were tens, hundreds of the logos side by side, each a different color, but the most dominant colors were red, orange and yellow. They were passing before his eyes, moving, just like a marching band. SWIM thinks he could also hear the music of the marching band.

Surges of lightheadedness continued, with increased strength. The waves were more frequent and more powerful. SWIM thought that this was caused by the energy filling his head, and being released from his crown chakra to the universe. It was a nice feeling, and he thinks that it was a connection of energy with the universe. Just his humble thought.

Over time, SWIM's nausea decreased, as well as his waves of dizziness (the energy flow) and any type of eye visuals.

T+02.30 (07:35 pm)
SWIM spoke to his girlfriend on the phone, had some trouble forming sentences and replying a little late. They discussed the experience SWIM had.

Conclusion:
SWIM is thankful for the experience, even though he didn't achieve the intended level of consciousness. He didn't feel the presence of any being, manly or feminine. He believes he was not in the presence of the mimosa soul or the rue soul. Finally, he didn't have any life changing or mind altering realizations. However, he was grateful anyway.

So, what do you think of this experience? Any ideas, suggestions for the next one? I believe that the 2-3 grams mimosa was a little bit low for SWIM. But again, I'm very curious of your comments. I'm all ears Smile

ascension
#5 Posted : 12/4/2011 8:20:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Coastal_Shaman wrote:
Hello ascension, it sounds like you have a decent game plan. Isn't that a tad high on the rue amount? I'm not familiar with rue myself but I seem to remember hearing that a larger amount can make things kind of uncomfortable. Sounds like you know your stuff though so I could be bassakwards on that. In any case, happy tripping and goodluck!

btw, "swim" is doing nothing illegal in your post since mhrb and rue are not illegal until extracted, leaving swim as an unnessecary burden on the person typing out the post..

The rue had some bigger pieces in the powder, it wasn't properly powdered I guess. So he took 5 grams just to be sure that the MAOI kicked in.
SWIM may be doing something illegal according to the laws of his country, so he prefers to stick with being cautious. Smile

ragabr
#6 Posted : 12/5/2011 4:58:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Glad to hear you had such a nice first visit! If you couldn't tell whether your eyes were open or closed, it sounds like you were pretty far out.

SWIM's first several DMT experiences were Ruemosa as well, and her best advice is to proceed gently. She had one experience, where after an hour of not kicking in, doubling up, and it was a very poor decision. Try increasing by a gram or two of mimosa next time, and as long as you were okay with the nausea, keep the rue dose high.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

ascension
#7 Posted : 12/5/2011 4:48:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM says;

"I have my second rendezvous with Ruemosa in half an hour. My Rue dose will be 5-6 grams and my Mimosa dose will be 4-4.5 grams. I will drink the OJ mixtures with 30-40 minutes apart, just as yesterday. I haven't eaten anything in nearly 4 hours, so if a need for the purge comes, at least it will be clean Smile By the way, I've found a template for experience reports and I'll write my report according to that this time."

ascension
#8 Posted : 12/5/2011 10:39:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM says;

"
PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set: Intentions were made clear, the mind was calmed.
(physical condition) Set: A little bit tired after work, but energetic nevertheless.
Setting (location): In the house, lit a candle and fragrance, took a blanket and a bucket.
time of day: 07:15 pm - Indoors
recent drug use: None.
last meal: Approximately at 03:00 pm, a food consisting of rice, bean and carrot.

PARTICIPANT
body weight: 97 kg. (215 lb)
known sensitivities: None.
history of use: Second timer of Ruemosa.

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): Syrian Rue and Mimosa Hostilis Rootbark.
Dose(s): ~7 grams of Rue, then after 50-60 minutes, ~4 grams of Mimosa.
Method of administration: Both substances were dissolved in lemon juice and were taken orally.

EFFECTS

Administration time: T=0:00-00:50 (19:15-20:05)
Duration: ~2 hours.
First effects: A dizziness, slight loss of movement control, and a heaviness.
Peak: No idea.
Come down: Around T+01:30-02:00
Baseline: Not there yet. (T+06:00)

Intensity (overall): 1
Evaluation / notes: I thank the Universe for this experience, as well as the spirits of the Rue and Mimosa.

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: 0
Unplesantness: 1
Visual Intensity: 1

AFTER-EFFECTS

Hangover: 2; tracers and dancing of lights; ~30-45 minutes.
Afterglow: None.

I don't know where to start. I'm starting to think there is something wrong with me Smile

I felt the effects of the Rue this time. A slight dizziness, heaviness in the limbs and muscles, and slight loss of control over movements (meaning that moving seemed somehow awkward). I took the Mimosa, and started to observe. I felt no nausea at all. I closed my eyes and lay down. I remember seeing visuals, as if I'm watching a movie behind my eye lids. I don't remember what they were about, but they seemed unrelated with everything. Just as if watching a movie at the cinema.

I had many black-outs. When I came back, I tried to remember what had just happened with no avail, and it wasn't long before I drifted into the movie-like visuals again. This went on and on. Then suddenly, I noticed that my nausea had gotten out of control, so I grabbed the bucket and purged in it a couple of times. It was ~30 minutes after I had consumed the Mimosa. I lay back down after purging.

I drifted away for good, not remembering anything. When I came back to myself, I knew that the DMT's effects were gone, and that only the Rue was still effecting me. The CEVs were nearly diminished, and as open eye visuals, there were tracers and something which reacted to light, some kind of flickering I guess. The loss in muscle and action control, and dizziness were still there.

I didn't have any feeling of happiness, bliss, or joy neither during nor after the experience. In fact, I felt unhappy. Maybe I was disappointed and that made me unhappy. I don't think my unhappiness was due to the journey, which I don't remember anything about.

Now, at T+06:00, I can't think properly, writing this report have been so hard Smile Cognitive abilities seems to be weakened. I believe this is caused by the Rue.

I'm listening dear friends, please help me out on this. What am I doing wrong? Why am I drifting and not remembering anything afterwards (I had also drifted away in my first trial, with a lower dosage)? I'm asking for your guidance.

Peace and Love."

Ez
#9 Posted : 12/5/2011 11:36:44 PM

"Love is the medicine."

Drink more...
(¯`'·.¸(♥)¸.·'´¯Pleased But suddenly you're ripped into being alive. And life is pain, and life is suffering, and life is horror, but my god you are alive and it is spectacular!