We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
The Gender Shaman; freebase before, during, and after a lesbian orgy. Options

jamie
#21 Posted : 11/27/2011 11:49:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

jessi.kirin wrote:
jamie wrote:
thank you jessi for adressing the concerns I brought up. You must understand that alot of people read these forums and we have to be careful about how we come off sounding. DMT is not something to be taken lightly to say the least and so we dont want people who are new to DMT and psychedelics in general to come here and then get the wrong idea based on what they read.

I hope you were not offended with my origional post..it was not intended that way. Welcome to the nexus.

I was not offended what-so-ever, and i would much rather have my character and writing flaws pointed out so that I can learn to evolve.

To reiterate, i will most certainly take down this post if people believe it truly doesn't belong.
My intentions were to share a perspective that I don't believe previously existed on here.
If anyone is interested I can share my personal experience of finding myself and my identity through my first dimethyl experience.

Those post is fine as it is, you already expanded on some of the points brought up in following posts so it is okay. Nothing about it has to do with anything like a character flaw..more just a need to elaborate on certain aspects, which you have now done.
Long live the unwoke.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

proto-pax
#22 Posted : 11/28/2011 12:03:07 AM

bird-brain

I'll be honest you really sketched me out at first jamie. With a little expounding though it seems like you are a truly caring individual. Welcome to the nexus.
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that

polytrip
#23 Posted : 11/28/2011 12:22:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
You initially made yourself appear more careless then you actualy are.

I´m glad that those misunderstandings are out of the way now.

Our care for eachother is what makes us shine. So just shine as the person you are.

jamie
#24 Posted : 11/28/2011 12:30:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

proto-pax wrote:
I'll be honest you really sketched me out at first jamie. With a little expounding though it seems like you are a truly caring individual. Welcome to the nexus.

Why did I sketch you out Proto?
Long live the unwoke.

a1pha
#25 Posted : 11/28/2011 12:58:45 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

jamie wrote:
proto-pax wrote:

Why did I sketch you out Proto?

(I think he meant jessi)

Bah! See what name changes do to the community! Confusion! :evil:
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

proto-pax
#26 Posted : 11/28/2011 3:47:35 AM

bird-brain

Woops! My bad.
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that

Simon Jester
#27 Posted : 11/28/2011 6:34:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DMT is a hefty stick...

Mind your footsteps.

Dreamwalker
#28 Posted : 11/28/2011 1:21:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well.... this certainly is an eye opening thread to read.

I have to admit, I too was a little troubled by some of the content in the first post. It seems all of that has been addressed already though.

Welcome to the Nexus Jessi,
You seem like a very interesting person!

a1pha
#29 Posted : 11/29/2011 3:01:29 AM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

Ez wrote:
Slightly off topic, anyone know where I can find Don Jose? Maybe got a phone number or somethin? I'm heading to south soon...

Are you serious or joking? Either way, I don't think the question is appropriate for this thread.
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

Ice House
#30 Posted : 11/29/2011 4:12:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Quite the introductory post! LOL.... Welcome jessi.kirin! You are one very articulate well spoken person. The nexus welcomes you.

Forget about the Shaman issue, allot of folks get their panties in a ball over that. Its not a big deal.

Once there was a member here on these boards who went by The username Ice House Shaman. From time to time he heard a wisper or two of displeasure over the use of the word Shaman in his user name. Eventually the Shaman was dropped and Ice House was born and memories fade.

Whats in a name or a word? Whats in your intrntions with the use of that name or word is what is important. Most who read these threads are smart enough to figure that out.

You are right there on the edge arent you? I am intrigued. I like that!

Welcome, I look forward to hearing more from you.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

DiMenTion Nineteen
#31 Posted : 11/29/2011 6:09:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ice House wrote:
Quite the introductory post! LOL.... Welcome jessi.kirin! You are one very articulate well spoken person. The nexus welcomes you.

Forget about the Shaman issue, allot of folks get their panties in a ball over that. Its not a big deal.

Once there was a member here on these boards who went by The username Ice House Shaman. From time to time he heard a wisper or two of displeasure over the use of the word Shaman in his user name. Eventually the Shaman was dropped and Ice House was born and memories fade.

Whats in a name or a word? Whats in your intrntions with the use of that name or word is what is important. Most who read these threads are smart enough to figure that out.

You are right there on the edge arent you? I am intrigued. I like that!

Welcome, I look forward to hearing more from you.

Im looking forward to writing a detailed report of my upcoming experiments with salt form.
I have never been able to get there, or not there 100%.
always an issue with smoking enough, lighter breaks, not hot enough, pipe breaks, the list literally goes on.
i felt as though i was told to salt.

nen888
#32 Posted : 11/29/2011 6:19:34 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..the edge, perhaps..thanks for your essay jessi.kirin and welcomeSmile i can only wonder what the pre-edited version was like..

all i can really say is, that from personal experience, the places that can be reached with higher dose freebase dmt in a glass vipe are far beyond the most intense physically sexual time i have had or can imagine..when you have a truly cosmic orgasm, everything's there with you in sync..!
(unless, of course, you one of these adepts who likes to keep oneself always just on the edge of release)

..one other thought, dmt can make one more sensitive (long term) to the 'psychic imprint' left over by even brief lovers..
're-capitulation' as described by (going through all memories including repressed ones) Castaneda (who i don't totally advocate) helps clear this IMO..

ps. look forward to hearing of your experiments with spice, as others have said, you are articulate and intelligent..

DiMenTion Nineteen
#33 Posted : 11/29/2011 6:34:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

nen888 wrote:
..the edge, perhaps..thanks for your essay jessi.kirin and welcomeSmile i can only wonder what the pre-edited version was like..

all i can really say is, that from personal experience, the places that can be reached with higher dose freebase dmt in a glass vipe are far beyond the most intense physically sexual time i have had or can imagine..when you have a truly cosmic orgasm, everything's there with you in sync..!
(unless, of course, you one of these adepts who likes to keep oneself always just on the edge of release)

..one other thought, dmt can make one more sensitive (long term) to the 'psychic imprint' left over by even brief lovers..
're-capitulation' as described by (going through all memories including repressed ones) Castaneda (who i don't totally advocate) helps clear this IMO..

ps. look forward to hearing of your experiments with spice, as others have said, you are articulate and intelligent..

if only you knew what i did for a living.

nen888
#34 Posted : 11/29/2011 11:36:49 PM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..ha, ha..you seem remarkably resilient..
by whatever way we achieve understanding and peace, it's all ok..just throwing in a word for the more restrained (repressed?) in these matters..
i more meant: "sex & coffee"? - i just need more spirit-food..

peace and happy adventures..Smile

Metanoia
#35 Posted : 11/30/2011 4:38:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very interesting (and erotic) trip report. I quite enjoyed it Smile

Welcome to the Nexus!

Hyperspace Fool
#36 Posted : 11/30/2011 5:38:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow.. Pleased

A breath of fresh air...

Well, maybe more musky funky air. Hehehehe

Very glad you decided to post and join the gang. Someone like you will surely liven up the party here.

(This can often be a bit of a cerebral boys club...)

Be well sister. Let your freak flag fly.

Cool
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

PREV12