We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My mission statement and a short intro... Options

Ez
#1 Posted : 11/20/2011 9:25:16 PM

"Love is the medicine."

I am Ezekiel, fisher of men, son, friend, brother, uncle, lover, and confidant. I exist to help others find meaning and joy in their lives. I do this by actively listening, by affirming, by asking questions that are not always meant to be answered, being nonjudgmental and compassionate, and by journeying. I share my experience, strength and hope . I offer spiritual healing to those that need it, through love and compassion. I crave love and affection. I thrive on positive feedback. I look inward for understanding of myself and I look outward to connect with other souls.

After spending nearly ten years addicted to opiates, starting with oxycontin and then progressing to herion, I found myself on the path to spiritual enlightenment. This past April I went with my family to Florida, where I found myself in a cow pasture hunting for mushrooms and decided to get a project started. I also began investigating San Pedro and by the time I got home I had everything needed for the first project and 8 ft. of T. Bridgesii. After having one of the most beautiful experiences of my life with the Bridgesii, I came across a link talking about aya. The next thing I new, I was brewing my own juremahuasca. After a few mild experiences, I decided to take it up a notch. I doubled my dose and had my first breakthrough experience in some 15 years of using psyches. Suddenly I felt that I understood my purpose and had a new insight on life. I spent the summer sharing the outcomes of my mycology project with strangers. I had originally intended on selling them to finance a trip across the country, but came to the conclussion that it was unnecessary. So I gave them all away. At the end of the summer I quit my job, gave away the majority of my personal posessions; trading them in for a backpack, tent, and a sleeping bag. Since then, I have been backpacking across the country visiting friends and family along the way. I am currently wwoofing on a farm in Florida so as to learn some new skills, but plan on continuing my journey in the near future. When I first started researching dmt extractions, I felt that it was a bastardization of the brew, but after more research I have come to understand it as a beautiful form of plant alchemy. I am happy to be a part of this site and hope to connect with other experienced travelers who can help to guide me along the way.
Ez
(¯`'·.¸(♥)¸.·'´¯Pleased But suddenly you're ripped into being alive. And life is pain, and life is suffering, and life is horror, but my god you are alive and it is spectacular!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

hixidom
#2 Posted : 11/28/2011 5:22:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi Ez.
I'm new to this site also. I finished my first extraction a week ago or so and have tried smoked dmt a few times now. It's so so hard to remember the experiences. As Joe Rogan put it, "It's like gold dust slipping through your fingers". Because of the fleetingness of the experiences, I feel as though they haven't been able to really deeply impact me thus far. I'm used to longer-lasting psychedelics myself. Maybe an 8-hour trip just gives the mind more time to integrate the experience and thus hold on to if for longer. While smoked dmt is an intense mind explosion, I'd love to experience the longer-lasting ayahuasca journey at some point in my life. What I'm trying to say is that the fact that you've experienced that journey before makes you an "experienced traveller" in your own right, and I'm glad you found this site.
Every day I am thankful that I was introduced to psychedelic drugs.

terra_incognita
#3 Posted : 11/28/2011 6:08:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome. I am also new here. a lot of thought provoking stuff on this forum.

Congrats on breaking an opiate habit. ive seen that take down way too many over the years.

[quote=hixidom]
As Joe Rogan put it, "It's like gold dust slipping through your fingers". [quote]

That is actually a Terrence Mckenna quote. Joe Rogan is very knowledgable but he has a habit of repeating Mckenna haha. To be reasonable it must be very difficult to describe the experience given the boundaries of language.

Ez
#4 Posted : 11/28/2011 6:19:45 AM

"Love is the medicine."

I've lost a few good friends to that path as well. Between the depression and the habit it nearly killed me, but somehow, I managed to make it. Between cacti, aya, and mushrooms, I have been able to get down to the root causes of my addiction, experience it, and let go. It has been a beautiful process and I am so grateful for the life that I have today.

Thank you for your kind words my friends.
(¯`'·.¸(♥)¸.·'´¯Pleased But suddenly you're ripped into being alive. And life is pain, and life is suffering, and life is horror, but my god you are alive and it is spectacular!

oden
#5 Posted : 11/28/2011 9:47:23 PM

odin the one

Welcome i wish you great happiness in the things you seek... yes go forward and heal the spirits of this planet when you can it is needed. be a friend to all you meet.... respect<3 Oden

Ez
#6 Posted : 11/30/2011 12:36:52 AM

"Love is the medicine."

Thank you so much. After my spiritual awakening, I realized I was done trading my time for dollars; I'm worth a lot more than that. I think everyone is worth a lot more than that. Unfortunately our society makes us think we have to put a dollar value on our time - time that we will never get back. I have stopped focusing on the negatives and try to look for the good in everyone. There are only a few things I really need in this world and I firmly believe that when we start doing what are souls are meant to do, the universe will provide.