We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Push it to the limit. Options

topsykretts
#1 Posted : 11/28/2011 1:43:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Forgive me for posting in this forum again, as I've already provided my introduction essay, but this is still the only forum I can post in and I am in need of help.

My current extraction I've already done several pulls with, but I feel that there is more DMT to be found. Problem is I separated my black goop into two containers.. a "master" container, and a second container that I poured off half of the 'master' container's contents into. Doing this I'm sure messed with the PH level of each container of black goop. I want to do some more pulls, but as I don't have litmus paper to determine, should I just add more lye to each? They both already have some solvent (naptha) in them, so is this a no-no? (Adding more lye to a mixture after there is already solvent present?)

Thanks for any and all replies.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

oden
#2 Posted : 11/28/2011 9:54:38 PM

odin the one

a friend said he uses q21q21s tek 2.... it has work very well for him every time.. almost fool proof... not sure what your doing.. but many will help... best of luck to you..peace..check wiki

tele
#3 Posted : 11/28/2011 10:25:07 PM
Explorer

oden wrote:
a friend said he uses q21q21s tek 2.... it has work very well for him every time.. almost fool proof... not sure what your doing.. but many will help... best of luck to you..peace..check wiki

Yeah it's very easy, safe and effective tek.

smokerx
#4 Posted : 11/28/2011 11:20:36 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

I have done it before and nothing happened so I think its ok to add more lye. Just be careful.

I just don't understand how would, separating your water, bark, lye and some naphtha solution into two different containers, effect PH ?

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.