We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT becoming more on authorities radar in the UK? Options

Awakened
#1 Posted : 11/28/2011 10:01:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I noticed that the "talk to frank" website in the UK. Promoted as frank and honest discussion about drugs now, after a redesign, has DMT featured.

http://www.talktofrank.com/drug/dimethyltryptamine

I know just a couple of months ago it didn't. I checked when looking for information on DMT.

Does this mean that DMT is starting to be noticed more? The web site is government sponsored.

The fact of the matter is repealing a law is harder than drafting a new one. With most of the EU turning more conservative I fear that a crack down on the raw ingredients of DMT is not far away, in the UK at least.

Are we ready and organised for this? The religious argument is more likely to work in the UK than the actually "it really isn't that unsafe and has benefits" one. The UK being a place where the state promotes freedom of religion, the same can't be said for some sections of society.

Thoughts?
I like to make things up, everything above is made up and not real, it is a story for my own amusement. Sorry if you felt mislead.

I normally have to edit my posts within a couple of minutes for prose, spelling and grammar. Just to let you know.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Parshvik Chintan
#2 Posted : 11/28/2011 10:13:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

>dangerous risks of dmt
>can be scary if you panic, also it may or may not make you crazy or have a heart attack or something... we imagine.
it would be funny if there weren't law enforcement officers that take this shit srsly

"If panic sets in, the experience can be scary and confusing."
things that are confusing and scary should be illegal.

"Some people report unpleasant emotional effects lasting for days after taking DMT"
obviously a very reputable piece of journalism
>some people

the best part of all, is how there is a print button on the corner of each little tab of 'facts'

My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!

tele
#3 Posted : 11/28/2011 10:16:09 PM
Explorer

I don't think one should worry about one website. But it's true that more people are finding out about DMT and our job as nexians is to provide factual information about it and that there's nothing wrong with it at all, that it's actually a very good(I think the best) and safe tool to explore consciousness.. Web is a good place to spread awareness and especially wikipedia(in every language) should have accurate info about the substance as that's where many people look first to find information about DMT.