We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT»
''good vs evil''? Options

astralspice
#1 Posted : 11/27/2011 3:01:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hey folks! so i tried some 10xcaapi changa which was truley amazing. so anyway since a few months back, i had my first vision of the ''dark'' side of dmt. ive been a little afraid of the stuff, which is why i switched to changa. it seems to be just a lil more down to earth for me, meaning it seems to have more of a single message other than the sensory overload thing that happens to me with freebase, and i can usually remember who i am during the peak making it easy to open my eyes if things are turning rough lol. so it seems that ive been having this ''good vs bad'' thing going on inside my journey's. for instance, my last journey started off with ''angles or light beings'' then eventually off to my right there was this extremely dark and mysterious void which had a hand pointing toward it and a very little guy who looked nice pointing toward it as well. they wanted me to go into it. i had a bad feeling but at the same time i was a little curious since it was sooo mysterious.

does anybody have any thoughts or opinions on this matter? is it a bad idea to explore these ''dark'' realms or is it alright to check these out once in a while. or do they even exist as ''good and evil'' and they co-exist together?. thanks
REALITY 5.0

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

oden
#2 Posted : 11/27/2011 3:12:48 AM

odin the one

i have never done changa.. but imo if the realm wants you in a bad place it takes you. i had ego death about a week ago.. and i had no choice it took me and ripped me apart and never asked me if i wanted to go .. if you are given choices than it seems up to you where you want to dwell. but you better bring a strong heart with you..i do not add anything to my spice.. it does what it needs to. and i live with it.. best of luck with your understanding..oden

PrimateSphinx
#3 Posted : 11/27/2011 3:21:11 AM

The Rhythmic Dúnedain

good questions astralspice,

I think that though there are good and evil entities/realms/etc. that a lot of the entities and places are neutral and are just curious about us rather than wanting to help or hurt us, though there are obviously the angels and demons that inhabit these places. I have had a pretty extensive trip into some of the dark and evil realms and I can't say that I really want to go back there. The time I really took a trip to the dark side was one of the most terrifying experiences of my life. It started with a red and black mass that got closer until I could see demonic faces all of which wanted to kill me and hated me only for the fact that I existed. The rest of the trip was me having arguments with more and more demons who showed up and me trying to convince them that they couldn't hurt me, which they insisted they could. These visions were intermittent with cheesy fractalizations of skulls and the last " entity" I remember seeing was a red woman with cat eyes with a long deep cut that ran from her face to the bottom of her torso which was bleeding. Can't say I ever want to return there but I think this was more of a realm of hate and evil and though it was verrrrrry dark, I would not say that all dark realms would be like that, but as for me I prefer to stay on the light side of the force. take yoda's word for it: "Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny" be careful when exploring the dark side and may the force be with you
What are we but stupefied dancers to a discordant stystem, we believe - so we're mislead
we assume - so we're played
we confide - so we're deceived
we trust - so we're betrayed

astralspice
#4 Posted : 11/27/2011 3:38:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

PrimateSphinx wrote:
good questions astralspice,

I think that though there are good and evil entities/realms/etc. that a lot of the entities and places are neutral and are just curious about us rather than wanting to help or hurt us, though there are obviously the angels and demons that inhabit these places. I have had a pretty extensive trip into some of the dark and evil realms and I can't say that I really want to go back there. The time I really took a trip to the dark side was one of the most terrifying experiences of my life. It started with a red and black mass that got closer until I could see demonic faces all of which wanted to kill me and hated me only for the fact that I existed. The rest of the trip was me having arguments with more and more demons who showed up and me trying to convince them that they couldn't hurt me, which they insisted they could. These visions were intermittent with cheesy fractalizations of skulls and the last " entity" I remember seeing was a red woman with cat eyes with a long deep cut that ran from her face to the bottom of her torso which was bleeding. Can't say I ever want to return there but I think this was more of a realm of hate and evil and though it was verrrrrry dark, I would not say that all dark realms would be like that, but as for me I prefer to stay on the light side of the force. take yoda's word for it: "Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny" be careful when exploring the dark side and may the force be with you

''Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny" be careful when exploring the dark side and may the force be with you''

exactly! the first time i experienced it, i for some reason allowed them to come into me and 3 shadows actually came into me a and roughed me up. since then it seems that now that i know about this dark side, it became a part of me and will forever be. sometimes i feel i should face it and beat it but that may make things worse. ps im no longer afraid of the spice. it is what it is and always will be.
REALITY 5.0

Eurydice
#5 Posted : 11/27/2011 4:03:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Based on somewhat similar personal experiences, I believe 'beating it' is entirely the wrong idea. Rather, you should make peace with the presence of these entities. Allow them to be there; whatever else they may be, they are also a part of you. I know well the absolute horror associated with the shadows, and yes, it is hard to get enough of a grip to do as I suggest. For me, the turning point came once I got well and truly fed up with the constantly repeating 'haunting'. It worked, and quite unexpectedly it became the beginning of fully out-of-body experiences.
But perhaps it would be a good idea to determine whether or not they are the same kinds of entities first...
Are they roughly humanoid in shape but without features such as faces, seemingly made up out of roiling black smoke, radiating intense malice? Slightly transparent near the edges?

EDIT: I should mention that as I made peace with the entities, I began to experience a gradually intensifying vibration/sound which grew to unbearable levels and then grew some more. Don't panic. It stops very suddenly, at which point you are free of the body, though it may take a while to actually realize this, because you still have the sense of a body. However, this kind of body needs not obey the laws of physics, though it will tend to do so out of habit.

astralspice
#6 Posted : 11/27/2011 6:44:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

REALITY 5.0

Hyperspace Fool
#7 Posted : 11/27/2011 9:26:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dark entities should not be engaged, befriended, allowed in or given any kind of access to your energy field. Nothing good ever comes of it, and they can do you damage in ways that you might not even notice or comprehend.

Avoid dark places, dark beings, and don't make the mistake of thinking you can accept them, love them, or make peace with them. If the angelic light beings can't heal the dark dudes... what hope have you.

You can not bargain with them or trust anything they say to you. Unless you are advanced enough to read their minds or hold them at bay with your will or rituals, you really should stay the hell away from them. Even if you can deal with them... there is really no good reason, as they have nothing you want that you can't get better from higher beings.

This is not a case of duality or balance. The light and dark are not opposites or equals. The dark beings are insane, parasitic and wildly chaotic. You would do better to wander into a crack house and try to befriend some hardcore gangsters. At least the crackheads might let you go after they take your shoes and wallet.

It is more like trying to make peace with a swarm of malarial mosquitoes.

Negative entities want to feed on you... and your emotions. They are also capable of holding you captive and even possessing you.

Unless you are skilled in banishing or holding them at bay... you really have no business associating with them. You are only asking for trouble. You could end up a helpless passenger in your own body feebly looking on or simply unconscious as a malevolent intelligence takes over your body and performs unspeakable acts with it.

I don't want to sound alarmist, but having 3 evil spirits enter your body is not a good thing. Really not.

Be aware, and do what you can to protect yourself. Hang around with the highest and most loving beings you can.

Seriously. One need only comb through the trip reports to see what kind of horrors await people with too much interest in dark zones and bugaboos.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

onethousandk
#8 Posted : 11/27/2011 10:54:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hyperspace, so I assume you believe in physical possession then? As in, Catholic demon style?

I have a difficult time believing that anything other than the experience comes back with you. Perhaps my opinion will change as my experience does, but I'm of the notion that it has little to do with evil and much more to do with fear.

SoulCrushingBass
#9 Posted : 11/28/2011 8:26:46 PM

Keeper of the spice

onethousandk wrote:
Hyperspace, so I assume you believe in physical possession then? As in, Catholic demon style?

I have a difficult time believing that anything other than the experience comes back with you. Perhaps my opinion will change as my experience does, but I'm of the notion that it has little to do with evil and much more to do with fear.

I agree with you completely. There ares no daemons seeking to cause us harm. Fear not would be travellers, don't be fooled by the fears of a religion based tactic. I've seen what seemed to be dark things, which are only fears manifested from yourself. There is a little "evil" in everything. It is a balance. the best thing you can do is dive straight into and embrace the darkness, there you will find yourself. Then you will see the nature of things. To quote APC in a song which couldn't fit better; So delighted with a new understanding Something about a little evil that makes That unmistakable noise I was hearing Unmistakable sound that I know so well Spent and sighing with a look in your eyes Spit and sweatin' with a look on your face like Sweet revelation, sweet surrender, Surrender, surrender, surrender
Well, y'know, it's like this experience that I had was like, y'know, erm, it was kind of the most profound experience I've had in me life, like

Bill Cipher
#10 Posted : 11/28/2011 8:58:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hyperspace Fool wrote:
Dark entities should not be engaged, befriended, allowed in or given any kind of access to your energy field. Nothing good ever comes of it, and they can do you damage in ways that you might not even notice or comprehend.

Avoid dark places, dark beings, and don't make the mistake of thinking you can accept them, love them, or make peace with them. If the angelic light beings can't heal the dark dudes... what hope have you.

You can not bargain with them or trust anything they say to you. Unless you are advanced enough to read their minds or hold them at bay with your will or rituals, you really should stay the hell away from them. Even if you can deal with them... there is really no good reason, as they have nothing you want that you can't get better from higher beings.

This is not a case of duality or balance. The light and dark are not opposites or equals. The dark beings are insane, parasitic and wildly chaotic. You would do better to wander into a crack house and try to befriend some hardcore gangsters. At least the crackheads might let you go after they take your shoes and wallet.

It is more like trying to make peace with a swarm of malarial mosquitoes.

Negative entities want to feed on you... and your emotions. They are also capable of holding you captive and even possessing you.

Unless you are skilled in banishing or holding them at bay... you really have no business associating with them. You are only asking for trouble. You could end up a helpless passenger in your own body feebly looking on or simply unconscious as a malevolent intelligence takes over your body and performs unspeakable acts with it.

I don't want to sound alarmist, but having 3 evil spirits enter your body is not a good thing. Really not.

Be aware, and do what you can to protect yourself. Hang around with the highest and most loving beings you can.

Seriously. One need only comb through the trip reports to see what kind of horrors await people with too much interest in dark zones and bugaboos.

Puh-leeze. What an embarrassing load of hocus pocus.

tele
#11 Posted : 11/28/2011 10:29:36 PM
Explorer

Uncle Knucles wrote:
Hyperspace Fool wrote:
Dark entities should not be engaged, ........

Sounds superstitious sure, but I think it's more embarrassing to state HF's post is embarrassing. That is, I just think it's inappropriate to say one's beliefs/experiences are embarrassing.

Parshvik Chintan
#12 Posted : 11/28/2011 10:42:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SoulCrushingBass wrote:
To quote APC in a song which couldn't fit better; So delighted with a new understanding Something about a little evil that makes That unmistakable noise I was hearing Unmistakable sound that I know so well Spent and sighing with a look in your eyes Spit and sweatin' with a look on your face like Sweet revelation, sweet surrender, Surrender, surrender, surrender

i would have gone with the puscifer
"Know, my child,
That there is no devil seeking
To cause guilt nor harm to men.
No evil, save blind faith, ignorance,
And the desire for the unprepared
To blame others for the devastation
Left in the wake of change"

but thinking of you is a great song too Smile
My wind instrument is the bong
CHANGA IN THE BONGA!
樹

astralspice
#13 Posted : 11/29/2011 12:07:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i guess you can never really know the truth about all this, i will have to take all replies into consideration. the more you think about it the more ''darkness'' happens. but it wold be good to know for sure if these entities cant harm your soul in any way.

as for the 3 shadows that came inside me, i didnt really ''allow'' them to come inside me it just kinda happened. i wasnt scarred of them when i saw them, i just realized that i must have messed up when i vaped a second bowl of spice 15 minutes after a good breakthrough. so i remember smiling then saying 'ok i screwed up show me what your going to show me', then they came inside me for a few minutes (so so strange) when they eased off, everything was very eerie and dark/silver but also really cool.
REALITY 5.0

endlessness
#14 Posted : 11/29/2011 12:22:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My opinion is that there is no such thing as an objective 'good and evil'. These are projections, or ways we interpret reality. To the eyes of the Absolute, there are no sides.

I disagree with what Hyperspace Fool said. I think if you believe these experiences can hurt you, then you psychologically open yourself to being hurt (by yourself?). Exploring the dark side of hyperspace/psychelic experiences can be a very learning experience IME.

When talking about Alchemy and it's symbolic relation to inner development, Jung talked about different phases a person goes through. The Nigredo is the dark phase, represented by all this dark imagery, and its an essential part of one's path, to incorporate it, integrate it. I dont necessarily subscribe to all Jung says but I find this an interesting point of view.

Do whatever you feel you should. You can always try to get some 'power objects' like certain stones or objects you ascribe some power to or feel comfortable around, to (imo, symbolically) help you when entering these altered states, feeling protected.

fractalic
#15 Posted : 11/29/2011 12:56:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

well, the belief in possession is not only catholic but it exist in many more religions as Judaism and Hinduism.
of course you can disclaim it as a superstition if you like, but it might be a reasonable thing to try and keep it in mind while dealing with entities,(as long as you are still considering the option that these entities are not being merely the projection of your own mind).

i don't wish to convince you into any belief that you do not wish to hold, as i have no ready-made belief of such sort. but, me too, didn't have any reasonable reason or wish to believe in the possibility of a possession, until the day i had to look into my good friend's eyes in the middle of a psychotic seizure just to see something extremely evil cursing me in a language that i couldn't recognize.

it was only later on that i remembered of the many dreams this friend was telling me about, when he could see these dark entities coming inside of him.

hyperspace fool is really no fool, you can read some of his other posts to realize that his mind is working quite clearly and sharply,
if i were you, i would try and take his advice to my consideration.

take care

`I can't explain MYSELF, I'm afraid, sir' said Alice, `because I'm not myself, you see.'

SoulCrushingBass
#16 Posted : 11/29/2011 2:14:00 AM

Keeper of the spice

tele wrote:
Uncle Knucles wrote:
Hyperspace Fool wrote:

Sounds superstitious sure, but I think it's more embarrassing to state HF's post is embarrassing. That is, I just think it's inappropriate to say one's beliefs/experiences are embarrassing.

I second that. We are here to learn and share. There's no need to put anyone down.
Well, y'know, it's like this experience that I had was like, y'know, erm, it was kind of the most profound experience I've had in me life, like

SoulCrushingBass
#17 Posted : 11/29/2011 2:22:33 AM

Keeper of the spice

fractalic wrote:
well, the belief in possession is not only catholic but it exist in many more religions as Judaism and Hinduism.
of course you can disclaim it as a superstition if you like, but it might be a reasonable thing to try and keep it in mind while dealing with entities,(as long as you are still considering the option that these entities are not being merely the projection of your own mind).

i don't wish to convince you into any belief that you do not wish to hold, as i have no ready-made belief of such sort. but, me too, didn't have any reasonable reason or wish to believe in the possibility of a possession, until the day i had to look into my good friend's eyes in the middle of a psychotic seizure just to see something extremely evil cursing me in a language that i couldn't recognize.

it was only later on that i remembered of the many dreams this friend was telling me about, when he could see these dark entities coming inside of him.

hyperspace fool is really no fool, you can read some of his other posts to realize that his mind is working quite clearly and sharply,
if i were you, i would try and take his advice to my consideration.

take care

I do in some ways wonder if there is a malevolent force but moreso believe all religions are distorted and all seek to gain something from its followers. Darkness cannot be measured, it is only the absence of light. Cold is not real, it is only the absence of heat. If there was true evil, then it means one of two things, God let it exists, or God cannot destroy it, meaning God then would not be all powerful. If there really possessions going on we would hear more about them. Only stories to this day.

Bill Cipher
#18 Posted : 11/29/2011 5:21:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SoulCrushingBass wrote:
tele wrote:
Uncle Knucles wrote:
Hyperspace Fool wrote:

I second that. We are here to learn and share. There's no need to put anyone down.

Points taken. I apologize.

SoulCrushingBass
#19 Posted : 11/29/2011 5:47:27 AM

Keeper of the spice

SoulCrushingBass wrote:
tele wrote:
Uncle Knucles wrote:
Hyperspace Fool wrote:

I do personally believe on the basis that I see religion as a hoax of manipulation, that evil is hocus pocus and the darkness should by all means be engaged. A perfect quote I found: Whatever may come your way, remember: Evil is not real and its appearance has no power over you. Do not empower it with superstition, with gossip, with fear and doubt!

Maha Chohan 1993

unclesyd
#20 Posted : 11/29/2011 5:58:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would say avoid evil feeling/looking entities cause at least for me it brings on a rough trip(I don't use the term bad trip, I've had a few rough ones but never a bad one).

I wouldnt say they could follow you back, but for me journeying is a spiritual experience, and so I always stay in the light. Believe the dark places can play tricks with my head and such. And so maybe just that would bring such outcomes.
Remember, if the women dont find you handsome.....they might as well find you handy.

123NEXT»