We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Pop star Sting talks about Ayahuasca? Options

Awakened
#1 Posted : 11/28/2011 5:31:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sting was recently on UK radio 4 talking about, I think, taking Ayahuasca.

The programme that is linked is the round up of the weeks interesting stories, so there are several snippets of the previous weeks problems.

The bit with Sting is 37 minutes in the programme.

The amazing thing is the interviewers reaction, no mention of DMT as a drug or as an illegal substance that is so dangerous governments around the world have banned it.

When Sting talks about it, it becomes something different. When I talk about it to my partner it is dangerous drug that could send me over the edge of sanity!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006qpdd

I like to make things up, everything above is made up and not real, it is a story for my own amusement. Sorry if you felt mislead.

I normally have to edit my posts within a couple of minutes for prose, spelling and grammar. Just to let you know.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Entheojen
#2 Posted : 11/28/2011 6:58:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Awakened wrote:

When Sting talks about it, it becomes something different. When I talk about it to my partner it is dangerous drug that could send me over the edge of sanity!

I hear ya. Some people are very good at explaining things, and some people only hear what they want to hear.
The trees spoke to me through the wind. The more I listened, the more they spoke.