We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Bufo - to vape or smoke? Options

Purges
#1 Posted : 11/21/2011 12:02:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So I followed the IPA extraction and evapped my pulls onto a Changa blend (no DMT), which increased in weight by 1g, so perfect 1:1 ratio. In retrospect I should have evapped the IPA and redissolved for a purer product, but tbh I was being a little impatient.

Anyhow, my friend tried to vape some in my GVG the other day and reported no effects what so ever which confused me a bit. Does Bufo need to be burnt in order to be active via the smoked ROA? I want to give it a go, but would like to know the best way to get a decent experience without wasting too much of it.

Thanks,

P
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

ragabr
#2 Posted : 11/21/2011 2:08:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bufo definitely has a higher vaping temperature than DMT, and SWIM never successfully used it in the GVG at a temperature that didn't also ignite the infused herb. She switched to a bong and had no problems. The good news is that the stuff your friend tried probably is still good.

I think I remember Soulfood saying that he was able to vape bufo crystals without a problem.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

soulfood
#3 Posted : 11/21/2011 2:13:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I can vape them but they're harsh as hell, even when pretty damn pure!

Due to this I was never able to get beyond threshold with vaping. I generally infuse a herb and smoke in a joint, then its pretty smooth. I need 5x as much with this method so its pretty damn wasteful.

If you can handle a harsh vapor then go for it.

Purges
#4 Posted : 11/21/2011 2:18:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'll probably just bong it then, any idea what a good starting dose would be? Some where just above thresh hold so I can get my toes wet and get used to it... I may just try a spliff and puff away until I don't know what puffing is any more, I now have 2g of Bufo Changa so I have a fair bit too play with...

soulfood
#5 Posted : 11/21/2011 2:25:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Purges wrote:
I'll probably just bong it then, any idea what a good starting dose would be? Some where just above thresh hold so I can get my toes wet and get used to it... I may just try a spliff and puff away until I don't know what puffing is any more...

Bufo won't do that like DMT can. Generally I smoke until I feel quite nauseous, then smoke a little more, then lie down and wait for the nausea to pass. Takes about 5 minutes and I've never actually vomited.
I highly recommend throwing some caapi in the mix or it can be quite a hollow experience.

ragabr
#6 Posted : 11/21/2011 2:25:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Because of the high vaporizing temperature, you can pack a whole bowl in the bong, hit as much as you want, and most of the rest will still be there afterwards. SWIM would just pack an entire bowl, and then hit it until the tingling and pressure around her skull got too intense. She never had the nausea that lots of people describe, but the vasoconstriction is crazy.

Purges
#7 Posted : 11/21/2011 2:44:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the tips guys! Soulfood, there are 100mg Caapi alks in my blend already, I changa-fy everything these days Smile

Raga - is there any way of negating the vasoconstriction? That doesn't sound like a barrel of laughs...

ragabr
#8 Posted : 11/21/2011 5:13:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I remember 69Ron talking about coffee and chocolate both helping, and I think fractal enchantment likes using cacao.

It's not unbearable or anything, and once the experience comes on it becomes background noise. Just important to expect it, so you don't think you've done anything wrong.

jamie
#9 Posted : 11/21/2011 5:25:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I would ingest some harmalas before hand...or eat a bunch of cacao first..a bit of coffee etc..something that is vasodialating..and the stimulation is nice becasue bufotenine is very sedating.

I always smoke it with harmalas.

You have to stick the flame right on the snuff and get it to start to burn in my experience..smoke it until you feel discustingly sick and want to puke..your head might tingle and feel like it is in a vice..this is good, it means the bufo will probabily bring visions in a few minutes..smoke maybe one more hit and have your bucket with you. Best to not do this on a full stomach. Also if your face or any other part of the body goes numb dont worry, it is normal..and you might have a tinitus like ringing in the ears..sort of like a dialtone signal.

Lay back in bed, in complete darkness and as soon as you see the grids start to form you know it is starting to really work..Peaks in about maybe 5-7 minutes. The visions are extremely complex and can be realistic if you take enough...mentally you just feel zapped out-it is not comparable to the psychological effects of DMT, ayahuasca or psilocybin.

The nausea is sooo horrible at times I will admit. I barely ever even think about taking bufotenine these days becasue of the body load..I took it so much at one point and my body has an aversion to the stuff..once ever few months or so at most these days.
Long live the unwoke.

Purges
#10 Posted : 11/22/2011 9:36:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks, I will get some of that 80% dark chovcolate and nom a bar before partaking then Smile Its not the snuff I'll be smoking though, I did an IPA extraction, will that make any difference RE; bodyload?

soulfood
#11 Posted : 11/22/2011 10:20:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Depends on the snuff.

With adequate toasting, a snuff can be just as clean as the most careful extract, just with leftover plant matter.

Dreamwalker
#12 Posted : 11/22/2011 12:14:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ragabr wrote:
Because of the high vaporizing temperature, you can pack a whole bowl in the bong, hit as much as you want, and most of the rest will still be there afterwards.

If this is the case then vaping or smoking both seem pretty wasteful. What about smoking it in a bong while using a torch lighter? Better yet, anybody ever try Bufo pharma? Shocked

soulfood
#13 Posted : 11/22/2011 12:20:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bufo pharma would be a vomit-fest.

Dreamwalker
#14 Posted : 11/22/2011 12:32:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
Bufo pharma would be a vomit-fest.

Ewww.......... scratch that then.

flickedbic
#15 Posted : 11/27/2011 7:50:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lemon essential oil does wonders in reducing/ eliminating nausea when predosed before bufo; even when bufo was orally enjoyed with harmalas.

Be careful with this as the experience is extended and sometimes a second dosing of LEO is needed as the first wares off in a few hours.

Purges; has your bufo been freebased? It doesn't work well smoked when using the natural HCl form. It burns hot; vaping out of a lightbulb worked best for my dog.

Blessings.
All readable matter in the above post is ficticious.

Any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Without prejudice.