We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Apology Options

Sky Motion
#21 Posted : 11/23/2011 4:16:24 AM

<3

Made the same mistake due to a brain fart once too man, I was devastated.

Just for the record, Purges, you are an absolute amazing member of this community and your posts are some of my very favorites.

People make mistakes, learn and live. <3

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

vovin
#22 Posted : 11/23/2011 5:35:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Prototype and Design Engineer amongst other things, Craftsman

Nexians easily forgive those who learn from their mistakes. We all make them.
If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

Purges
#23 Posted : 11/23/2011 9:02:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Sky that is very encouraging Very happy I will be sure continue sharing my experiences and opinions, but will stay well clear of anything that may land me in further poop, I have been known to open my mouth without thinking.

Vovin, it certainly seems that way, and is something I regard very highly within any community - but this is something that certainly sets the Nexus apart from other drug sites, others I have been involved in tend to be very cliquey and judgemental, which really isn't my scene, Nexus is a very welcoming and respectful place Smile
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

dmtk2852
#24 Posted : 11/25/2011 3:26:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome back, I too made a similar mistake. I don't think all the blame lies on you, but I agree that it was a regrettable incident, you know what I'm referring to. Either way its good to be back, and I know we won't make the same mistake twice.

nen888
#25 Posted : 11/25/2011 3:32:10 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..glad you're back too dmtk2852, as thread bumper i especially felt a little strange about the 'regrettable incident'..we all live and learn...

PREV12