We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Seeing My friends. Options

DoctorMantus
#1 Posted : 11/24/2011 7:16:44 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

Ok so let me start by saying i grew up in New York and about a year ago finally got out, and now living in the California area.

So i am the kinda person who loves going to shows, mostly jam so i can dance of-course
and it is so strange i could go to a show in any state, and no matter what i see my friends, maybe they don't look exactly like them but i could pull out a group of people that all literally look like the group of friends i hung out with back home in New York.

Idk it is just really strange to me, i mean we say that everyone has there own unique look, but i see people that look like other people all day and night.

Idk if i am crazy lol but maybe someone could concur with me.
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
โ€” Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ntwhtyouknw
#2 Posted : 11/24/2011 7:46:28 AM

You do not have to see alike, feel alike or even think alike in order spiritually to be alike

I totally concur, I believe 100% in fate and kindred spirits. Everywhere in life I've gravitated toward certain personalitys. I feel like everyone has purpose in whichever place they end up. It seems like I learn things in certain places from certain people I need to know that I might never of learned elsewhere. It's beautiful to see things take place that just feel right. Deja vu.
Toadfreak!

Travel like a king
Listen to the inner voice
A higher wisdom is at work for you
Conquering the stumbling blocks come easier
When the conqueror is in tune with the infinite
Every ending is a new beginning
Life is an endless unfoldment
Change your mind, and you change your relation to time
Free your mind and the rest will follow