We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Just Caapi Options

DoctorMantus
#1 Posted : 11/23/2011 6:46:01 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

So my Cat has just got some caapi leaves, he wants to know could he ingest these orally in a capsule and if so how much?

Has anyone ever take caapi alone and had effects, or do you need the two mixes to do have an experience?
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

dtrypt
#2 Posted : 11/23/2011 1:15:31 PM

13.7 Billion Year Old Noob

you would have to consume a lot of leaves for it to have an effect... making a tea is probably a better idea. I just don't know how much leaves are needed for this...

make changa!

great_blue
#3 Posted : 11/23/2011 1:37:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You can definitely experience effects from the caapi alone. However most use the more potent vine part of the plant to make their teas and extracts usually.. a pretty standard dose is 50g. those leave are perfect for changa..
All posts by great_blue are fictitious in nature and for entertainment purposes only. In no way does the author condone or support illegal activity in any way shape or form, anytime or anywhere. If it's illegal, don't do it!

DoctorMantus
#4 Posted : 11/23/2011 10:05:38 PM

Yes my cat is aware that he could make some delicious changa, he has made it already, at the moment he was just interested in the caapi alone, thank you for the replies.

I am sure he will figure out what to do with it soon.

He has recently transferred a caapi cutting, from Hawaii, in incubation, she has been through a rough ride and right now just holding on, wish her luck.
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

jamie
#5 Posted : 11/23/2011 10:13:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

vine is not more potent than leaves IME..this is something that alot people think-that leaves are not strong enough to brew..but they are. They dont contain any THH though from what I understand. Dont try to eat them or cap them..brew up 50g of leaf and strain it well..it is more emetic than vine. I dont brew them alone, but I do add a handful of caapi leaf to my brews.
Long live the unwoke.

DoctorMantus
#6 Posted : 11/23/2011 10:16:24 PM

Thanks Jamie, i am glad you told me not to cap them, my cat thinks that brewing will be the best choice.
— Terence McKenna