We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Spirit Molecule Options

Blitz
#1 Posted : 11/23/2011 5:41:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM has been a casual lurker of this forum for a year or so; after becoming aware of 'the spice,' like many, through Joe Rogan's short rant of the topic. Despite having no previous experience with highly psychedelic states of consciousness (but a fondness for Mary Jane), SWIM was immediately fascinated by the idea of a natural, endogenous psychedelic compound that exists within the body. SWIM remembers thinking, "Why haven't I heard about this before?"

Soon afterword SWIM began researching the topic more thoroughly, reading Rick Straussman's DMT: The Spirit Molecule: A Doctor's Revolutionary Research into the Biology of Near-Death and Mystical Experiences and Inner Paths to Outer Space: Journeys to Alien Worlds through Psychedelics and Other Spiritual Technologies. These have only peaked SWIM's curiosity further, and now has plans to perform an extraction after further research.

Looking forward to reading interesting reports on this forum, and preparing for SWIM's first journey to hyperspace. Wink

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

joedirt
#2 Posted : 11/23/2011 8:48:02 PM

Not I

Blitz wrote:
SWIM has been a casual lurker of this forum for a year or so; after becoming aware of 'the spice,' like many, through Joe Rogan's short rant of the topic. Despite having no previous experience with highly psychedelic states of consciousness (but a fondness for Mary Jane), SWIM was immediately fascinated by the idea of a natural, endogenous psychedelic compound that exists within the body. SWIM remembers thinking, "Why haven't I heard about this before?"

Soon afterword SWIM began researching the topic more thoroughly, reading Rick Straussman's DMT: The Spirit Molecule: A Doctor's Revolutionary Research into the Biology of Near-Death and Mystical Experiences and Inner Paths to Outer Space: Journeys to Alien Worlds through Psychedelics and Other Spiritual Technologies. These have only peaked SWIM's curiosity further, and now has plans to perform an extraction after further research.

Looking forward to reading interesting reports on this forum, and preparing for SWIM's first journey to hyperspace. Wink

Welcome to the Nexus friend. I'm sure you will feel right at home around here. Check out the wiki and extraction threads.

Peace.
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.